Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Time flies by, and in the blink of an eye, it is the day when Jifei City will take Moore home.

    Although he had already made psychological preparations in advance, Moore still couldn't help being nervous when the day came.

    She habitually took out a plain dress from the closet, and then felt that it was inappropriate, and asked Ji Feicheng, "What kind of clothes are better to wear when I go to meet your parents?"

    Ji Feicheng said: "It's not that fancy, just follow your usual habits."

    "Okay." Moore put on that dress, and she even put on light makeup for herself in order to look formal.

    "How is it?" Moore asked Ji Feicheng.

    She seldom dresses herself up, afraid that the makeup she puts on will make herself look ugly.

    Ji Feicheng had been watching her from the side all the time, seeing her questioning, he bowed slightly, picked up the eyebrow pencil on the table, lifted her chin slightly with his fingertips, and added a few more strokes to her eyebrows.

    After finishing the painting, he said, "It looks good."

    Moore turned his head to look in the mirror.

    She has always drawn her eyebrows by luck. When she is lucky, her eyebrows are fine. When she is unlucky, her eyebrows are one high, one low, one thick and one thin. Today, she thinks that she draws her eyebrows pretty well, but after Ji Fei After the city's adjustment, the shape of the eyebrows is obviously much more refined and beautiful.

    Moore smiled, turned his head happily, and wanted to thank Ji Feicheng, but his lips accidentally brushed his cheek, leaving a blush on his fair cheek.

    Moore blushed and quickly avoided.

    "Sorry..." She apologized, and frantically went to get a tissue to wipe it for him.

    Ji Feicheng pursed his lips and smiled, letting her move.

    "Okay..." Moore said.

    "Yeah." Ji Feicheng straightened up, picked something out of her jewelry box, took out an off-white brooch studded with diamonds, and said to her, "Will you wear this again?"

    He has a good eye, and the clothes he picks are suitable for Moore's clothes today.

    Moore didn't refuse and let him put it on for himself.

    "Huh?" She looked down at his movements and noticed his clothes.

    He is still wearing a black suit today, but he no longer wears the straight material as before, but a casual style, with a pair of diamond cufflinks shining brightly on the cuffs of the suit.

    "Is it the pair of cufflinks I gave you?" Moore asked.

    "En." Ji Feicheng replied.

    He has been raising a baby at home during this time, has never gone out, and rarely wears formal clothes, so this pair of cufflinks has never come in handy, and today is the first time he wears them.

    Seeing him wearing the gift he gave made Moore very happy.

    Ji Feicheng put on the brooch for Muer, and his five fingers naturally intertwined with Muer's hand.

    He asked, "Let's go?"

    "Yeah." Moore nodded.

    The originally tense heart was soothed by the temperature of his palm.