Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Lumbago.

    Ji Feicheng waited for a while on the chat interface with Moore, but he didn't wait for Moore's reply. He hesitated and asked in the dialog box: "Are you still used to it?"

    He asked, she was sure Say everything is fine.

    Ji Feicheng thought for a while, deleted this sentence, paused for a while, and re-typed in the dialog box: "Is there anything missing?" But

    he and Aunt Zhang took her luggage together, and Aunt Zhang The aunt stuffed her with a lot of things, but she stopped after saying no more.

    Ji Feicheng deleted this sentence again.

    After thinking for a long time, he wrote again in the dialog box: "Are you busy?" The

    sentence was meaningless and meaningless.

    Ji Feicheng pursed his lips tightly, annoyed for his poor speech for the first time.

    Moore still didn't reply him.

    Ji Feicheng felt a little empty in her heart, she must be busy, and she will definitely reply to him when she is done.

    Ji Feicheng thought so, and wanted to close the dialog box, but just touched the screen with his finger, and saw a video communication invitation pop up, and it was Moore calling.

    Joy filled Ji Feicheng's heart in an instant, and he quickly connected through the communication.

    The virtual screen unfolds slowly.

    When Moore saw that the communication was connected, he quickly explained: "Sorry, I was busy just now, so I didn't reply to your message."

    He didn't want to worry Jifei City, so Moore didn't mention what happened just now.

    With a faint smile on Ji Feicheng's lips, he said: "It's okay."

    But the moment he saw Moore sent him a message, he was already satisfied.

    Moore explained to Jifei City the course arrangement and his own plan for this month's training camp.

    "Yeah." Ji Feicheng listened carefully, looked at her on the screen without blinking, and at the same time quickly thought about the topic of chatting with her.

    Moore said: "I didn't finish my class until after 9 o'clock, so can we talk at 9:30 every night?"

    Ji Feicheng was stunned and stared at her blankly.

    He didn't expect that she would consider him into her day's plan.

    Ji Feicheng stroked his stomach, his voice could not contain his joy, and he said, "Okay."

    "Are you feeling uncomfortable today?" Moore asked again.

    Ji Feicheng said: "Everything is fine."

    He is used to saying that.

    But when he realized that what he said, the call would end soon, he quickly answered, "It's just that my back hurts."

    This was the first time Moore heard Ji Feicheng mention his back pain. His posture was dignified, and his back was straight whether sitting or standing, so she never noticed that he felt uncomfortable in this respect.

    With such a strong character, since he opened his mouth, it must have been extremely uncomfortable.

    Moore couldn't help worrying, she said, "Let me see."