Chapter 41

Chapter 41 I Must Love You

    It was an old man with a serious face. Although his hair was gray, his back was still straight and his eyes were shrewd. The long scar under his eyes made his eyes even sharper.

    Moreover, there is a chilling aura about him, which ordinary people cannot possess, and which can only be tempered in war.

    The blood of the Sloat family has more power than ordinary people, so they have been generals for generations. The interstellar is a peace treaty that was only signed about 50 years ago.

    Therefore, the Patriarch of the Sloat family is someone who has truly experienced the battlefield.

    "Patriarch." Everyone saluted him one after another.

    Hill called out "Grandpa" in a sweet voice.

    "Hmm." Duke Sloat replied, his eyes did not look at other people, but stopped directly on Moore.

    Moore recalled Esther's teaching today and saluted politely, but he couldn't say "Grandpa" no matter what.

    She called out "Patriarch" in a low voice, trying to confuse her.

    Esther was beside Moore, and when he heard Moore's voice, he tilted his head slightly, as if he wanted to remind him.

    Duke Sloat said: "You don't need to change your mouth, you will change it when you get used to it."

    His face was still majestic, but the words he said were surprisingly kind.

    Moore said in a low voice, "Thank you."

    Duke Sloat raised his hand to her, motioning her to take a few steps forward. He looked at Moore carefully, and said with a smile: "You have worked hard outside these years, You are a pretty good kid who can still get such grades after breaking away from the family."

    Moore didn't know how to respond to these words.

    She felt that she hadn't made any achievements, and what Duke Sloat said was really absurd.

    "Is the journey hard all the way?" Duke Sloat asked again.

    Moore shook his head.

    Hill said from the side: "I went to pick up my sister today. She is very gentle and we chatted happily."

    Duke Sloat nodded with satisfaction, and he said: "Hill used to love to cling to brother, now He also loves to cling to his sister, he is such a young child.”

    Hill said: “Because I have always been favored by my brothers and sisters.”

    Duke Sloat said: “In two years, you will be able to marry, and It's time to mature, your sister just came back, you have to take care of her more."

    Hill said with a smile: "Okay, I will definitely take care of my sister."

    He said, looking at Moore, and also to Moore Blinked.

    Moore just wanted to tear off Hill's mask on the spot. She finally knew why this little devil did all kinds of bad things, but she didn't let anyone doubt her at all.

    He's too good at pretending.

    If she hadn't seen his true face, she might have been deceived by him.

    Moore was tired of coping with such a pretentious situation. In the following chat, she was not eager and seldom spoke, so the chat ended quickly.

    The Duke of Sloat prepared a sumptuous banquet for her.

    He said to Moore at the banquet: "In the next week, I will arrange for someone to teach you etiquette and speech skills. After a week, you can officially appear in public."