Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Demon Hill

    The cabin interior of this spaceship is very different from the one that Moore sat in before. At a glance, it is white in front of the eyes. Almost all the decorations here are composed of white, not too gorgeous, but every detail is very beautiful. Exquisite, the light in the cabin is sufficient, clean and bright at first glance.

    And the most attractive thing in this environment is undoubtedly the noble boy sitting on the ivory white leather sofa.

    The boy looked seventeen or eighteen years old, wearing a white suit. The suit was not monotonously white, and it was embellished with a large area of ​​gold decoration. It was elegant and gorgeous, and it set off his temperament very well.

    Moore looked at him, a little surprised at his sudden appearance.

    If she's not mistaken, the person in front of her is the young master of the Sloat family.

    She still remembers the super high evaluation Cheng Jibei pointed at the white figure in the news.

    That's how an Omega should be, he said.

    The boy was pouring wine, and the movement of Moore's entry did not disturb his movements.

    The contrast between the bright red wine and the surrounding white environment made Moore feel a little dazzling and uncomfortable, and she couldn't help feeling a little more vigilant.

    The boy picked up the poured wine, shook it gracefully to sober up, then slowly passed the wine to his lips, and took a sip.

    Until then, he raised his eyes and looked at Moore.

    Moore carefully looked at his eyebrows and eyes, and found that there was a small mole under the left eye of the young man, which made the boy's temperament a bit more feminine, but apart from this point, the eyebrows and eyes of the two were indeed somewhat similar.

    "Heh." The young man pursed his lips and smiled, he looked Moore slowly from bottom to top, and then called, "Sister?" His

    tone was lazy, and there was a bit of contempt in his casual tone.

    He said: "Sister, it's a pity, I just saw you now, in fact, I wanted to visit you early in the morning."

    "Oh, that's right..." He said again after a short pause, "I almost forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Slothhill, and I'm your younger brother."

    "Hello." Moore Greeted in a distant tone.

    She could feel that this man didn't like her. The way he looked at her and the way he spoke made her feel weird and uncomfortable.

    And the sudden meeting at the moment is definitely not to welcome her home, and Moore intuitively feels that there will be troubles in the future.

    She glanced out the window, the scenery was moving rapidly, and the spaceship had already taken off.

    Moore began to regret that he had been on this spaceship.

    "Please sit down as you please," Hill said.

    "Thank you." Moore chose the seat farthest from him and sat down.

    However, the sofa is only that big in total, no matter how far she pulls it away, it will only lengthen the distance between the two of them from one step to two steps, and Hill's aura that makes her feel uncomfortable wraps her all the time.

    "We still have an older brother." Hill said again, "Unfortunately, he passed away not long ago, and you can only know him through video."

    He said, turning on the virtual screen and playing the video.