Checking the time it's 7:35?!?

Holy shit I have to get going.

Running around I gather up all my homework which is conveniently scattered across my whole room.

Love that for me.

Why am I in such a bad mood today??

Pulling up the calendar on my phone, I see the monthly event I hate the most is coming up tomorrow.

It all makes sense now.

What a joy it is to be a girl.

Note the sarcasm in my head.

Grabbing a quick breakfast of a banana and a handful of strawberries.

I run out to my car juggling a binder, textbook, my backpack and a half-eaten banana.

By the time I get to school, it's 8:10. School starts at 8:30.

Ok, maybe I wasn't really close to being late but I was scared.

After gathering all my things from the back seat I see a familiar car zoom into the parking lot.

It's like he's trying to crash.

"Sup Lils," Shawn said getting out of his parked car.

"Hey,"

"I got it," Shawn said grabbing my textbook out of my hands after watching me struggle.

"Thank you,"

"So, what class you got first?"

"Pre Calc, how about you?"

"Bio," he answers, I nod.

We say goodbye and I head up to my first class on the second floor.

After a gruesome eighty minutes of struggling to graph a quadratic function, class is finally over.

Starting with block four is my least favourite rotation to have.

Simply because my Pre calc class and Chemistry class are on completely opposite sides of the school. Which means I have to be quick getting out of class.

"Miss Andrews, May I have a word?" Mr. Clark asked as I packed up my supplies.

I nod and head over to his desk, "I noticed you're struggling to grasp this concept," he states.

He's not wrong, but I don't have time to talk about this right now so I just nod in response.

"How about you come in today at lunch and we can work over a few of the problems that you have trouble with," he suggested.

"Sure, sounds good, thank you but I have to go," I say. He nods returning to work on his desk.

I rush to my locker exchanging my binder for my chemistry one.

The only problem is-well two problems, one, the block rotating is only four minutes long so you don't have time to be slow.

Secondly, let's say the Chemistry class is in classroom B, I'm currently at classroom L.

The halls are mostly empty now since everyone is already in their classes, I speed walk down the hallway.

Just in time for the bell to ring and see Ms. Hill close the door.

I get to the door and try the doorknob,

Locked.

Chase: Where r u?