chapter sixty

~maddy lively~

''we are going to smash this'' amelia shouts as we walk into the hall to collect our exam results. i rub my eyes slightly i had a long night yesterday, deigo ended up taking me to this hiking mountain that you can drive up we sat at the top for hours just talking and messing around. i didn't get in till four in the morning or something ridiculous like that.

we find Lydia and jay sitting with the others, my eyes of course scan for lucas and then i spot him talking to bella from the other night. ''ignore him hes a prick'' callum says coming from behind me, i furrow my eye-brows at him. ''he told us what happened thinking we would all agree that he did nothing wrong, maddy hes like my brother and i love him but he seriously needs to get himself in check before someone else does it for him'' callum says walking up the steps to the benches with amelia and me following behind him.

we take our seats and Lydia places a kiss to my forehead, ''sorry about prom but we can do something if you like me you jay and some others we can go out and it will be like that night all over again just minus the unfortunate events that is lucas'' she rambles on until i place my hand over her mouth cutting her off, ''its ok i dont care about it, plus the night wasn't that bad'' i tell her remembering how happy i felt when me and deigo hung out.

Bianca comes over in a hurry and plops herself down, ''honestly i wish i could just hit him'' she tells us angrily, and i lean back placing both my arms on the bench behind me to support myself. ''whats he done now?'' jay questions and i just stare at her, ''hes gone around telling all of his little minion friends that im a slut in the bedroom and then posted this random photo of someone saying its me'' my eyes widen slightly. ''whats the photo?'' amelia questions and Bianca pulls out her phone showing us his Instagram and then a photo of a naked women appears on her screen, he tagged her in it and captioned it, 'we had a good night baby lets do it again some time' she throws her phone onto the bench burying her head in her hands, the unfortunate thing is whoever took that photo, its a no face no case situation.

i look over to see him laughing with his little friends and my blood runs hot, ''give me tonight'' i say making Bianca jay and amelia look at me, ''and i bet that photo will be gone and he wont even look your way again'' i say not making eye contact with them but just keep my vision on him. ''but mads yo-'' jay tries to but in, i just shake my head, ''its the exact same situation when Bianca shared the photo of faith so it deserves the same treatment and a little more plainly because the lad is a women beater'' i tell him and he just looks at me before nodding his head realizing hes not going to change my mind.

principle smith takes a stand on the podium in the middle of the room. ''hello my fellow students, i would just like to start this off by saying how proud i am of this community of students, you all have worked so hard in the time you have been here, yes we have the occasional troublemakers but i would like to think even they have knuckled down and worked hard on these exams.'' his eyes scan the crowd until they finally land of me and my friends.

''im very proud of every single one of you, so now im going to let mrs,Minnie give you all your envelopes and i really hope when you open the slip that it will be an amazing improvement to your life'' he gets off of the podium and i laugh slightly, what a shit ass speech i get handed my envelope, i look at it before putting it onto the bench next to me. amelia squeals from beside me. ''i passed everything'' i hug her, so excited to see how her life plans out, she places her hands on her stomach. ''im going to make the best life for you'' she says and i smile the baby isn't even born yet and shes already the best mom in the world.

''what about you jay how did you do'' he smiles down at his piece of paper and then turns it around to show me and the girls. ''its all clear passes jay im so proud of you'' i tell him and he thanks me looking back down at his paper. im going to open mine at the end of the night when im at home because i have other things to do that are more important.