chapter six ~

~maddy lively~

I walk out of the school doors with jay and his mates since amelia and Lydia have been taken into the principles office with Bianca to talk about the fight they had. i sit on the hood of my car and i feel kyle climb up with me, '' you want some'' he says offering me a cup-cake ''sure'' i say grabbing the delicious looking cake from the tray and take bite, i feel the delicious cake it melt in my mouth and i get confused as to where he got it from. becuase kane is a shit baker.

''kyle did you make these'' i question and he just laughs at me like that was the most stupid question i could have asked him, i furrow my eyes brows and take another bite since its so good. i look over to see jay, Tyler and Hayden all playing football, we cant exactly leave the parking lot until amelia and Lydia come because tyler brought them both here and we don't want them to walk by them selves since its getting darker quicker now.

im so excited for autumn, you have Halloween and it gets dark quickly the cold wind and the late night drives and hot chocolate oh my god i love hot chocolate, i finish the cake and hand the wrapper back to kyle who puts it into the plastic bag he carried the cakes in, ''you know jay told me what happened'' he says turning towards me i just stare blankly at him in confusion told him what.

''about him trying to kill himself'' he says answering all my questions and i get that sick feeling in my stomach again i thought we weren't going to tell anyone. ''you good?'' i question knowing this isn't just a dark subject for me hes jays best-friend '' to be honest no but i don't wanna get into my feelings right now'' he explains taking a drink of his water '' well you know where i am if you need to talk to someone'' i say placing my arm around his shoulder giving him a side hug '' thanks kid'' he says messing up my hair i send him a death glare and sort my hair back out.

i jump off the hood of my car '' where are you going'' he questions '' to kick my brothers ass at football you in'' i say daring him to say no '' hell yes im in i haven't seen you play in ages'' we walk over to the boys and i put my hair in a pony-tail ''look who decided to join us'' Hayden says laughing at me and kyle walking over to them. ''mads you playing?'' jay questions me with a small smile '' well someone has to kick your arse'' i say taking my jumper off so im left in my t-shirt.

'' we will see about that gorgeous'' tyler says and jay punches his arm '' get your eyes off her tyler or i swear you wont have any eyes left'' jay threatens and i just laugh before cracking my knuckles.

''whatever lets just get this started'' tyler says sending me a small smirk. i decide that's who im going for.

------

we are on our second match and we have decided to get into teams , me jay and kyle are on one and tyler hayden and jack are on the other, jack is a boy my brother used to play rugby with until he quit there has been a few tackles along the way but we move on ive noticed that the boys like to fight each other, play fighting of course i don't think these boys would ever turn against each other.

me and tyler seem to be going for each other a lot he tackled me to the ground when i tried kicking the ball through the goal. then when he was about to shoot the shot i kicked my foot out to grab the ball and pushed him he fell over and i scored a goal for our team.

he was pissed about it.

as im running through the field with the ball about to shoot it into the net i feel someone grab onto me and i trip over pulling them down with me. my back crashes against the grass and the breath falls out of me for a good two seconds until i reconnect my breathing pattern with my brain. i look down and see hayden on-top of me and we just both look at each other, until he starts laughing and me along with him. he rolls off me and sits there infront of me ''sorry'' he says and gets up.