chapter-thirty

~Maddy Lively~

This dam police station is starting to get on my nerves. yes that's right im back here again but its not just me deigo,kane and damon are here, along with lucas. we are all still in our Halloween outfits and im not happy about it.

we all look busted up, im pretty sure kanes nose is broken since it just wont stop bleeding. ''just hold still'' i hiss at him as i try to hold deigos t-shirt under his nose since apparently his hands are hurting to much. ''it hurts maddy'' he whines and i hear lucas sigh from across the room. earning an eye roll from kane. damon is asleep letting his body recover and deigo is just staring at me and kane.

''is your back ok?'' i hear lucas question from beside me. ''yes its fine'' i say before stopping his hands from touching it. after finally getting that guy away from me, i saw someone choking damon up the wall so i jumped onto their back but my grip wasn't tight enough and he threw me off,therefor my back colliding with the cold concrete floors that where in the Wearhouse.

''are you sure it looks bruised?'' deigo questions and i just roll my eyes. ''its fine, can someone hold this '' i say motioning towards the t-shirt under kanes nose and surprisingly lucas steps in to hold it. i hear kane whine as i walk away making me chuckle abit, got im going to be in so much shit when i get home.

i remove my white shirt that i still have on so im left in my cropped top, i turn my back lightly seeing the skin burning red and i sigh, that's going to kill. i got and sit down on the bench and i put my head against the wall trying to get some cool surface to touch my body since its boiling in here.

''well this feels familiar'' deigo says coming to sit next to me, i shake my head smiling lightly at the memory of meeting him here again. ''are you going to lay in my lap again?'' he questions but it sounds more like a suggestion and i shake my head. ''im not tired'' i say and i feel lucas looking at me.

''what?'' i question and he just carries on staring daggers at me. ''what do you want lucas?'' i question and he stands up quickly. ''you wanna know what i want?'' he questions and i nod my head, ''why your acting like a bitch recently, because as far as im aware maddy i haven't done anything to you'' he says and i stand up my so we are facing each other.

''you really think you haven't done anything, lucas you just fucking left me without answering your phone or anything, that's what you did you made me let you in and then you disappeared off the face of the earth like you didn't even exist anymore'' i say raising my voice abit now he has no right to call me a bitch when hes acting the way he is.

''i had shit to do maddy, you cant expect everyone to be there for you all the time. but i guess that's what your life has always been like hasn't it'' he says and i step closer. ''whats that supposed to mean?'' i question making him scoff. ''oh please your life is honestly perfect, you have no worries what so ever because everyone treats you like a princess, i mean honestly what could be so wrong in your life'' he says shouting now and i wince at his words. ''stop'' i say and he just chuckles.

''what cant you handle the truth that not everyone's life revolves around you, honestly maddy your not even that important, so please know i haven't done anything to you but you still chose to act like this because something didn't go your way,'' i turn my head away from him, my eyes start to water but i refuse to let him see me cry again.

''you have no idea how hard her life has been'' damon says from his position on the bench. ''so you better shut your mouth, because i know you wouldn't be able to last a day in her life, because your some stuck up bitch boy with daddy issues'' damon says now with open eyes and in a sitting up position. i see Lucas's jaw flex at damons words. before he finally looks back at me.

''see what i mean, everyone is at your back and call because your pathetic'' lucas says while walking over to the other end of the room. i sit back down by deigo and i see him just staring at lucas, maybe he is right? i am pathetic, i keep failing everyone in my life.

---------

the keys jingle and my eyes snap open, i sit up from lying down and see tony stood at the door. this bench definitely made my back worse. the look on his face shows that hes pissed off but his look isn't forced onto me its on deigo.

i see Lucas's mom stood behind tony and the look on her face pains me. its either a look of disappointment or sadness mixed together, ''come on lucas'' tony says making lucas stand up and walk out of the door without looking back. before they could carry on Lucas's mom asking tony ''whats going to happen to the rest of them?'' she questions as they are still stood at the gate we can still hear them.

''juvie is their only outcome at the moment'' tony replies and i feel my stomach drop. not again i say looking at deigo i see the numb look in his eyes and i stare straight forward. ''but there just kids it was self defence'' Lucas's mom says and i smile at the efforts in trying to get us out of this situation but what she dosent realize is that us four are very different from her son. ''i know i dont want to see them get taken away either but its what the court is saying'' tony replies i know he dosent want us in juvie because most of us have one or two more years till it isn't juvie sentences anymore its the real thing.

''could i take them all home now?'' taylor questions locking eyes with me and i shake my head. ''well technally yes because your an adult but-'' tony dosent even get to finish before taylor grabbed the keys from tonys hand and unlocked the door. ''come on kids'' she says and kanes the first one out me damon and deigo walk out slightly slower wondering is this is a joke or not. she hands the keys back to tony and grabs my hand before walking out of the front doors.

''thank you so much'' kane says and taylor goes to hug him. he wraps her arms around him chuckling lightly. she lets go and looks to me. ''how are you love, your face looks painful'' she says going to touch it but i flinch away. i really dont want anyone touching me right now. ''its not that bad, and im ok'' i see the questionable look that falls on her face when i move away but she dosent question it.

''do any of you want a ride home?'' she questions and the boys say yes. as they all start walking to the car earning a frustrated sigh from lucas, to my surprise he stops and turns around. ''are you coming?'' he questions and i shake my head, ''you have five seats in your car'' i say and his eye-brows furrow slightly making a crease form on his forehead.

''and?'' he says and i roll my eyes god this boy is infuriating. ''i wont be able to fit because five people are already in your car'' i explain and he just looks at me. ''im going to walk home'' i say and he rubs a hand over his face. ''look i may be mad at you right now but i dont want you hurt so just get in the dam car i can walk'' he says and i shake my head and pull away when he tries to grab my hand.

''what you said was fucked up so you've obviously lost your mind if you think im getting in a car with you, bye lucas'' i say before taking my headphones out and connecting them to my phone before starting the long walk home.

my brain makes scenario's up in my head about the reaction im going to get when i step foot in that front door. honestly sometimes i wish i was different.

---------------

short chapter sorry school has been wild i just got done with exams and ive been in a writing slump for about a month i think so im glad ive published this i know it might not be the best chapter ive written but at least its something.

what did we think of Lucas's words in the cell??????

please vote and comment

love you all!!

.k.