chapter seven ~

~lucas bailey~

I walk out of the school gates with callum and marcus we just finished practice and im so thankful because my body is fucking tired.

''look at that girl'' callum said shaking my shoulder making me look in the direction he was. and there she was again but this time she looked so happy, running around and playing football. i felt my lips tug at the ends abit when she pushed over this other boy to score a goal.

i quickly stopped them though i dont even know this girl and she is making me smile. '' ooo look at you'' marcus comes over and pushes me back and forth '' hes got lover boy eyes'' he says laughing along with callum, and i just roll my eyes. i do not have lover boy eyes i dont even know the girl.

''i dont blame you she is very attractive'' i send callum a glare shutting him up. i walk to my car and watch her climb onto hers. suddenly the car park is full of laughter not only from her but from two girls running to her. she smiles brightly at them and you can see how much she cares about them.

''come on jay'' i hear her shout and the boys that where playing football come running over they all get into separate cars and the car she gets in speeds out of the parking lot. which makes me smile.

''how did you meet her'' marcus questions, ''she bumped into me in the hallway'' i say shrugging like it was no big deal even though i still feel that tingly sensation when our hands touched, i need to get a grip.

i start the car and head out of the school parking lot, '' are we going to that party tonight'' i question pulling up to a gas station. '' i got it'' callum says getting out of the car to put the gas in it. '' i will pay you back'' i say being thankful for him at the moment because i dont have my wallet on me. '' we should go '' marcus says suddenly and i look at the direction hes looking at.

a black SUV is parked across the road from us and two men are stood up against the car. i get out the car and head over there '' what the fuck are you doing following us'' i question getting up to the guys. i hear the safety of a gun being clicked off and i mentally sigh. when are they gonna learn making a gun sound doesn't scare anyone.

''well we had to make sure you little bitch boys weren't fucking us over'' the one says and i clench my fist '' now ,now adam lets be nice...we dont want little lucas over here to put himself back into juvie and fuck this up '' he says ruffling my hair and i push his arm off me.

''you gave us until next week...why would we fuck you over... are you that paranoid that your little business is gonna get fucked up by some teenage boys who quite clearly do your job better then you do '' i question a smirk growing onto my face. there not the only ones who know how to get under peoples skin.

''quit following us around alright and we wont fuck your plan up'' i say looking back at the boys in the car. '' deal'' sunny says extending his hand for me to shake, i shake his hand but feel something inside it i pulled my hand away and looked at it. a bag of pills, '' for your party... free of charge'' adam says patting my back and getting into his car.

i put the bag into my pocket and walk back over to the car. '' where going'' i say as we drive off..

--------

~maddy lively~

''maddy i have a question'' faith asks me across the table, we found a very nice café to eat at you could see the worried look on the lady's face when all of us walked in mainly because we are teenagers and most of us cause trouble but we are not disrespectful to the elderly. my dad would kill me if he found out i was being disrespectful.

''ask away'' i say putting my chin in my hands and leaning on the table preparing for whatever is going to come out of this girls mouth because let me tell you the stuff she has asked us out of random is the most funny but worrying stuff you will ever hear.