chapter fifty-eight

~maddy lively~

Lucas walks out of the hall furiously and i just stare at the ground. ''whats up his ass?'' amelia questions and i just shrug. i look over to see Bianca and daisy dancing and i smile slightly. ''you should follow him'' amelia says and i just shake my head.

''no way not if we are just going to argue'' i admit not wanting to get into it with him right now, she just looks at me a with a serious look. ''i may be crazy in love will callum as you would call it but there is defiantly something with you and lucas so go after him maddy before you lose it'' she pushes my shoulders slightly and i just nod.

i guess she is right i do like lucas hes a good guy with a good personality and something is defiantly eating at him. i push open the doors again looking both ways down the corridor. where could he have gone. remembering the time lucas said he likes to sit in this little un-used classroom on the top floor.

my best guess is there.

i start my long walk up to the top floor of the schools, lifting up my dress on the stairs so its away from my ankles. i go over things in my head, what am i going to say when i get there what if hes not there. are we going to break up loads of thoughts flood right into my brain as soon as the door hits my eye sight.

walking towards the door i feel the feeling of sickness rush over me, you have spoken to him before maddy your fine, but hes mad and clearly some of it is targeted towards you i shake my head letting out a deep breath before my rattling hand grips the door handle and pushes it open.

am i scared of him, is that was this sick feeling is and my rattling hands is that it im scared of my own boyfriend.

i look around the windows up here most of them have holes in letting a cold draft come through its dusty and dirty with old plants that must have been up here for ages my hand kicks something on the ground and i look down to see an empty wine bottle.

i look up and jump when i see lucas sitting by the window. his face is turned away from me i walk over there slowly taking a seat next to him on the window so im looking down on him. silence runs through the air all that hits my ears is the sound of my own heart thumping and his shallow breaths.

''i dont know why your mad at me'' i start off but he just looks out into the night sky ''but i swear im going to do something with my life i just haven't planned it yet'' he scoffs and i furrow my eyebrows, tears bridge themselves at the corners of my eyes and i look up trying to get them to stop.

''why are you mad?'' i ask after finally getting the tears to go back into my eyes. ''im mad because i want a life and i want you to be apart of it as my girlfriend but if you haven't even thought about your life after today then you clearly haven't thought about us in the future either'' he says and that's it.

i feel them drop, how could he not think i haven't thought about us. ''look maddy we are both going off to collage and-'' before he can finish i grab him pulling him closer so our lips inlock, that was sounding to much like a break up and i dont want to deal with that on prom night, if he can be selfish so can i.

his hands cup the side of my face before his lips detach from mine travelling down my neck sucking and tugging on my sensitive skin, a little moan escapes my lips making him groan, ''that sounded nice baby, do it again'' he continues his actions causing loads of little noises to escape me ones that ive never made before.

my hands travel down his chest, i tug at his tie loosening it slightly, my fingers find the top button of his black shirt i undo it along with a few others allowing me access to his chest, placing soft kisses along his upper chest and neck he groans slightly pulling me onto his lap my legs straddling his hips his hands traveling up my thighs achingly slowly.