Chapter 148

Chapter 148 Hot Springs

    Su Qingqing slept on the bed for a long time before waking up. She rubbed the space between her brows that were swollen from sleep a few times, and the soreness of her legs recovered a bit.

    "Leg still hurts?"

    Before she could sit up, a tall figure enveloped her body, causing the water bed beside her ear to sink.

    Su Qingqing subconsciously wanted to push him away from the handsome figure so close at hand, and inexplicably felt her legs go weak in the face of his oppressive and hot breath.

    "It's not so sour anymore." Afraid that his intentions would be wrong again, she didn't dare to meet his eyes at the moment.

    A kiss was printed on the forehead, "Good boy."

    Su Qingqing didn't have time to respond to him, feeling weightless, she quickly hugged his neck.

    "What's the matter?" the

    man said calmly, "I'll take you to the hot spring."

    Su Qingqing thought there would be several hot spring pools, but she didn't expect it to be a big hot spring pool. The surroundings were silent, apparently only the two of them.

    Being hugged by Mu Bai, she didn't know whether it was too hot near the hot spring or his body temperature was too high, she couldn't tell for a while.

    After she was in a trance for two minutes, the man put her down, and Su Qingqing came back to find that she had arrived at the hot spring pool.

    She tightened her nightgown vigilantly, "You...you get off first." She wanted to stay away from him.

    Mu Bai didn't seem to know what she was thinking, he walked down the hot spring pool slowly, and stretched out his arms to let her come over.

    "Come here."

    Su Qingqing instinctively felt that he was dangerous, so she didn't dare to go over. If she was... again, she would definitely faint.

    She shook her head hastily, walked to the edge of the hot spring only to realize that her nightgown was still on, facing his indescribably dangerous gaze, slowly took off her bathrobe, revealing the swimsuit inside.

    This time the swimsuit is not as conservative as before, but a three-point style, not because she wants to choose, but because this swimsuit has the most fabric among all the swimsuits prepared by Mubai.

    The heat from the hot spring surged up, dyeing her skin as bright red as cream, and the whiteness was pink, eye-catching.

    The bottom of Mu Bai's eyes darkened, and the black eyes seemed to be on fire, locking her every move tightly.

    Su Qingqing didn't dare to get too close to him, and walked to the side directly opposite him, it was okay to soak in the hot spring with him, but in such a big hot spring pool, she would sit opposite him wherever he sat, so that he could not touch her.

    Mu Bai didn't stop her from staying away intentionally, but the eyes following her were dull.

    "Be careful, don't fall." The magnetic hoarse voice resounded in the hot spring pool.

    Su Qingqing was also afraid of falling, so she nodded casually in response to him, and walked towards him while being wary of his coming.

    It can be regarded as arriving at the hot spring pool, Su Qingqing slowly entered the water, the hot spring filled her breath with a slight sulfur breath, and the warm water spread through every pore.

    Exhaling a breath, before he had time to see the expression of Mu Bai on the opposite side, he caught a glimpse of food and juice at the back, which happened to be at her current position.

    There was also a feather placed on the exquisite tray, Su Qingqing blushed when she saw the feather, and didn't check carefully whether it was fruit juice or fruit wine, so she picked it up and drank several sips.

    She didn't look at the feather again, and didn't even think about why the tray was placed so coincidentally. After all, just this feather was enough to make her memory come back.

    The juice was sweet, Su Qingqing couldn't help but took another sip and looked at Mu Bai opposite.

    Through the dense fog, Mu Bai was already quietly soaking in the hot spring, but the fog was a bit heavy, so Su Qingqing couldn't see his expression clearly at this time.

    "There is only one hot spring here?" Su Qingqing looked around, but when she got off the car, she didn't see the sign of the hot spring village.

    The man's deep voice seemed to pass through a wall and fell into her ears, "Well, we are the only ones nearby." His throat seemed to be a little dry, and his hoarseness became heavier.

    Su Qingqing guessed that this was his private land, so he was really rich.

    While she was looking at it, the man opposite asked again, "The temperature is right?"

    Su Qingqing withdrew her frantic gaze, "The temperature of the hot spring is just right, wouldn't you be afraid to soak here alone before?" The surroundings were so quiet that there was no sound of insects, like an isolated island.

    "I like to be quiet, especially after having you, the place must be quiet." There was no emotion in Mu Bai's words.

    "Calm down." She was a little overwhelmed by the heat, panting a few times and echoed casually.

    Su Qingqing didn't understand why after having her, the location must be quiet? The flash of puzzlement was quickly distracted by the sweet thirst.

    It didn't take long before she finally realized the meaning of Mu Bai's words.

    Picking up the juice and taking a few more sips, brushing the hot spring water on Bai Nen's shoulders, while relaxing against the wall of the hot spring pool.

    Mu Bai's figure was in a daze, because of the fog and the large hot spring pool, Su Qingqing could only see his figure.

    After drinking the whole glass of juice, she put the goblet on the tray with some unfinished thoughts. Within a minute, she felt a little heavy in her head. She didn't know whether it was because of the juice or the temperature difference. She felt a little drunk.

    But the breathing is a bit heavy, everything else is fine, when I looked up, I found that the figure on the opposite side was empty...

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" Where is the

    person? Su Qingqing yelled Mu Bai, but no one responded to her, and she yelled a few more words, still no response.

    Su Qingqing was so shocked that just as she was about to stand up, her slender and snow-white ankle under the water was suddenly torn off by a big palm!