Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Party

    Nangongli didn't touch a single strand of Su Qingqing's hair, which surprised the onlookers. Su Qingqing made Du Ruo cry...

    Because of Nangongli's existence, no one dared to provoke Du Ruo. Because she was the school belle, everyone loved her. Looking at her differently, and because of the school bully, Du Ruo enjoys a lot in school.

    "Nangongli didn't beat Su Qingqing to vent his anger on Du Ruo? He just let Su Qingqing go like that."

    "Yeah, Nangongli has never been easy to talk about, especially about Du Ruo." No one dared to say anything bad about Du Ruo easily.

    "I heard that when he learned that Du Ruo was made to cry by Su Qingqing, his face was scary, and he wished he could beat Su Qingqing on the spot."

    "The school belle is the school belle, and Nangongli protects her like something."

    "Probably in the classroom ." It’s not easy to make a move here, right?”

    “It should be, Nangongli has never spared anyone who dares to provoke Du Ruo.”

    Su Qingqing was not affected by the whispers of the people around, they were right, Nangongli could protect Du Ruo Maybe more important than himself.

    As for why he didn't do anything to her, who knows?

    Su Qingqing left the classroom under the surprised eyes of everyone. Although her body was thin, she was faintly tenacious.

    Chu Yunhan bumped into Su Qingqing on the stairway, his originally sullen face stopped in his tracks.

    "Hey, are you okay?" Chu Yunhan took a breath, and looked at Su Qingqing.

    At first, Su Qingqing thought he was here to find fault, seeing that he was out of breath, the male second was caring about her? impossible? Shouldn't he follow Nangongli and scold her for making the heroine Du Ruo cry?

    "Ask you?" Chu Yunhan frowned, and she didn't look like she was injured.

    "I'm fine, thank you for your concern." Su Qingqing answered him after recovering, and walked around him first.

    From this incident, it can be seen that the plot master did not let her go. Even if she avoided this crisis, she would still fall into a new crisis again from other entry points.

    Chu Yunhan bullied the original owner a lot in the original text, Su Qingqing didn't know why he cared about her, but she didn't want to get too close to them.

    "Su Qingqing? Are you so courageous that you dare to ignore me now?" Chu Yunhan felt that he was kind enough to save her, but she ignored him!

    Su Qingqing walked back to the dormitory quickly, completely ignoring Chu Yunhan who was chasing after her and shouting.

    With a heavy weight on the shoulder, Su Qingqing looked at the arm on the shoulder and stopped in her footsteps.

    "There's a party tomorrow, let's go together?" When Chu Yunhan put his hand on her shoulder, the softness from the thin shoulder made him control the strength of his hand as if he was too weak to withstand a blow.

    The fragrance on her body and hair... Chu Yunhan took a deep sniff.

    Su Qingqing stretched out her hand to teach him a lesson, but Chu Yunhan put her hand down in time, and got very close to her again in doubt.

    Su Qingqing looked at the magnified face in front of her, wondering what this guy wanted to do? What are you doing so close when you talk? Before she could go away, Chu Yunhan asked doubtfully...