Chapter 145

Chapter 145 Fever

    While eating breakfast, Su Qingqing forcibly shook off the images in her mind, not daring to look at Mu Bai's gentle fingertips anymore.

    "Mubai, have you had lunch?" Gao Yuqi's voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Eating." Mu Bai's voice at the moment could not hear his emotions.

    Hearing that they were having lunch, Gao Yuqi was relieved. After calling, he realized that he and Su Qingqing might be disturbed.

    Luckily they were having lunch.

    "Then do you want to go to sea later?" Gao Yuqi wanted to invite him to join him.

    Mu Bai refused, "No, you guys play."

    Gao Yuqi still wanted to get together with him, and we met by such a coincidence, why didn't we go play together?

    "What's the matter? Where are you going?"

    Su Qingqing felt Mu Bai glanced at her, and she was about to speak when she was so startled by Mu Bai's next words that she almost choked.

    "Qingqing's legs are sore and weak, she needs to rest for a day." Mu Bai responded casually.

    Su Qingqing: "!" The little face flushed quickly, and he beat him with his hands to make him stop saying other weird things.

    The soft hands were wrapped in warm palms, and the man's black eyes were filled with a smile.

    Su Qingqing was so ashamed that she wanted to bite him, struggling to hold his tightly.

    Gao Yuqi was also taken aback for a moment, his legs were sore and limp, "Then let Su Qingqing take a good rest, and make an appointment next time."

    Since he turned on the hands-free, many people in the villa could hear him clearly.

    Sore legs? Chu Yunhan clenched his fists, how could he not understand what Mu Bai meant? Apparently it was intended for them.

    He Wuluo couldn't imagine the reason for his weak legs, and a feeling of suffocation appeared in his heart again, and he didn't want to think deeply.

    The expressions of the people in the villa were all different, Nangongli felt sad, although he was mentally prepared, but... how could he control his inner feelings.

    Several girls envied Su Qingqing very much, being able to fall in love with Mu Bai was something they never dared to dream of.

    "Why do you say such misleading words?" Su Qingqing was so ashamed that she didn't dare to talk to Gao Yuqi in the future. She was fine last night, but her leg hurts today. Who can not think in a messy direction.

    Mu Bai remained calm as usual, "Aren't your legs sore?"

    Su Qingqing nodded as a matter of course, "It's very sore." He's still very sleepy.

    "Take a day off, and I'll massage your feet to reduce the swelling after soaking your feet." The man changed the subject indistinctly.

    Su Qingqing hastily refused, "It's fine to soak your feet, but you don't need to press them." Don't press the feet more and more swollen.

    Mu Bai raised his eyes and stared at her for a few seconds, making her ears feel hot, "You hate me?"

    She shook her head and denied, "No, I'm ticklish."

    "Get used to it." He casually said an ambiguous sentence.

    Su Qingqing thought he meant it literally, but she was forced to soak her feet after eating.

    Some hot water made Su Qingqing shrink back a bit, but was pressed into the water by her big palm to adapt to the temperature.

    "A few seconds to get used to it." The slender white hands wrapped her delicate snowy feet in the water, and gently pressed them gently.

    Su Qingqing endured the heat in the water, and after a few seconds, she felt much better.

    "Let go...I'll press it myself." Su Qingqing wanted him to let go, but he refused to let go.

    Gradually, the itching on the soles of Su Qingqing's feet also disappeared, followed by drowsiness. She didn't sleep well, and now she will be even more sleepy, so she can't open her eyes.

    He leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes, sleeping soundly.

    After a while, Mu Bai wiped her delicate snowy feet with a towel, and kissed her affectionately.

    "I couldn't control it last night." After drinking, she was several times more attractive than usual. In the past, her every move made him hard to control, let alone her charming attitude after drinking.

    With a satisfied sigh, he carried the sleeping person into the room, and let her go to sleep for a while.

    After the conversation with Mu Bai in Chu Yunhan's villa, the atmosphere was very awkward, Duan Xinghe had a headache, he originally wanted to relax, but he didn't expect it to be even worse.

    It has to be said that every word Mu Bai slammed into the hearts of Chu Yunhan and He Wuluo, completely giving them no hope.