Chapter 87

Chapter 87: The Stunner in the World

    Chu Yunhan smiled, "Can I still take you to the cafeteria?" Apparently going to eat with her, Junrong was unconsciously pleased.

    Su Qingqing didn't want to eat and drink with him, but she couldn't afford the expensive one. He might not be used to eating in the cafeteria, so it's not easy to refuse, after all, it's just a meal together.

    Su Qingqing said thank you and followed Chu Yunhan to the restaurant for dinner. When she went to the restaurant, she found only her and Chu Yunhan. She thought that there would be several people having lunch together as before.

    Moreover, Chu Yunhan seemed to treat her a little differently from before, becoming a gentleman, which made Su Qingqing tilt her head in doubt.

    After sitting down, the two of them didn't talk much, and Su Qingqing didn't talk much. Now she always felt that Chu Yunhan's eyes were often on her body, so how can I say that kind of eyes... It's very strange .

    Su Qingqing thought she was overthinking, and was cutting the steak and was about to eat it, when she found that Chu Yunhan, who was opposite, had cut the steak and handed it to Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing: "?"

    "I'll do it myself..." Before he could finish speaking, he interrupted.

    "You have skinny arms and legs. It took me a lot of effort to cut a steak. I'll cut it for you." She didn't look directly at Su Qingqing.

    Seeing that the other party had handed them over, Su Qingqing had no choice but to exchange the steaks.

    Her sixth sense, Chu Yunhan, should be that there is something wrong, "Ahem... is there something wrong with you?"

    Otherwise, his eyes drifted towards her from time to time, what could he ask her for? She hasn't had much contact with Chu Yunhan recently.

    That is, he and Mu Bai had a dispute that night, could it be because of that?

    Chu Yunhan picked up the napkin and stamped his lower lip, "Do you... want to go abroad after graduation?" Junrong looked at Su Qingqing seriously.

    Su Qingqing shook her head, "I still like to stay in my own country." Foreign countries... Thinking of the snowy mountains I went to last time, the serial murder case is terrifying just thinking about it.

    After pondering for a moment, Chu Yunhan said again, "There are just two places to study abroad, how about I take one of them and take you with me?"

    In foreign countries, even if he hides Su Qingqing, no one cares, as long as he goes abroad, she ..If you don't follow, you have to follow.

    His handsome eyes stared at Su Qingqing's lips. Once she stepped into a foreign country, she became his own, and how she wanted to taste it all depended on his mood.

    The Adam's apple that was stimulated by the imaginary picture in his mind slid several times.

    Su Qingqing only felt that Chu Yunhan's eyes were very strange, and she refused his kindness without even thinking about it, "Thank you, forget about studying abroad, you should leave the extra places to others."

    After she finished speaking, she took a bite of steak , Chu Yunhan on the opposite side didn't reply again, Su Qingqing thought he was pity, she probably wouldn't have any interaction with these young masters after graduation.

    When the matter of her fake daughter is exposed, it is still unknown what kind of situation will be in the Shura field.

    "Then tonight's dinner?" Chu Yunhan didn't continue to mention the number of places to study abroad, and moved to tonight's dinner.