Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Protecting Her

    Chu Yunhan, who was locked outside the door, could only mutter a few words to himself before leaving, thinking of coming to Su Qingqing tomorrow.

    Because the dormitory didn't turn on the light, the vision was blurred after closing the door, Su Qingqing didn't see Mu Bai stop, but bumped into it, it hurt but it didn't hurt, thankfully she didn't hit her nose.

    But his hands were on the sides of his pajamas, which was a subconscious reaction.

    She seemed to be a little used to smelling the cold cedar woody scent on the man, "Why don't you leave?" Su Qingqing took a step back and asked him in doubt, she was about to go back to bed.

    The tall figure in front of her blocked Su Qingqing's body, and because of the darkness, she could only see the outline of Mu Bai's appearance.

    "Don't open the door casually at night." A hoarse voice filled the entire dormitory.

    Su Qingqing: "?" I didn't quite understand what he meant, Chu Yunhan was outside the door...

    I guess he felt that Chu Yunhan was quite noisy and annoying, so he didn't want to let him into the dormitory.

    "Okay." Su Qingqing responded casually, and after Chu Yunhan made such a fuss, she fell asleep, yawned and walked around him without noticing that Mu Bai was staring at her, fell down on the bed and fell asleep.

    The sound of footsteps that stopped at the same place did not resound until Su Qingqing lay on the bed for a while.

    When she slept until dawn, she got up and went to the bathroom, she came out of the bathroom in a daze, and almost bumped into Mu Bai again.

    I really can't blame her for being confused, he walked silently, and almost bumped into him as soon as he opened the bathroom and took two steps.     In the early morning, I almost fell into the male protagonist's arms again, but fortunately Su Qingqing

    stopped in time, "Morning.

    "

After a glance, he walked into the bedroom and took a set of clothes to change.

    Mu Bai seemed to just wash his hands, Su Qingqing picked up his clothes and went to the bathroom, closing the bathroom door in front of him.

    Immediately afterwards, there were sparse and thin sounds from inside, as well as the sound of deep breathing that was not obvious. The slender hand turned off the water flow, and naturally heard all the small sounds in the bathroom...

    Mu Bai lowered his eyelids and his fingertips were wet , a drop of crystal clear water slipped from the light jade-colored fingertips, the sparse sound in the bathroom gradually stopped, and a soft hum sounded...

    Arousing the itch in my heart, the tall and tall figure paused for a moment, standing still in place.

    When Su Qingqing came out of the bathroom, there was no one at the door. Maybe he had someone prepare breakfast again. Sure enough, as soon as he went out, he saw the male lead waiting at the dining table. It was another day of eating and drinking with the boss.

    Sitting next to Mu Bai, the male protagonist started to move his chopsticks as soon as she sat down. Su Qingqing wondered if she moved too slowly, causing him to wait for a long time. Su Qingqing ate breakfast without making a sound.

    The dining table was quiet, Su Qingqing had nothing to say to the hero, and Mu Bai had always been taciturn.

    No matter how awkward the atmosphere was, no one spoke, she glanced at Mu Bai who was eating elegantly from time to time.