Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Male Sihe Wuluo

    Su Qingqing responded perfunctorily, and then continued to read the book, which fully showed that she did not want to have a deep friendship with him.

    The sick and delicate fourth man is not easy to get rid of, and he doesn't want to get involved with him. Su Qingqing's alienation not only didn't make the fourth male He Wuluo get up and leave.

    Instead, she smiled calmly and sat opposite Su Qingqing, gently opened the notebook and sat face to face with Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing: "..." I have a headache.

    What is he trying to do? If she didn't know that the fourth man is sick and delicate, she wouldn't have other feelings, but in the original text, He Wuluo doesn't like to contact people very much. Once contacted, it is either a trick or a trouble.

    That's why she has a headache now, thinking whether to explain it to him directly or not, she is not interested in his gentle personality at all, let alone expose him.

    "That... I won't tell you about what happened last night." Su Qingqing hesitated for a moment and decided to tell Bingjiao clearly, otherwise she would be annoyed if she misunderstood.

    He Wuluo gently pushed down his gold-rimmed glasses, and smiled gently, "What happened last night?"

    Su Qingqing: "..." There was an urge to run away.

    "It's nothing." Responding to him bravely, the other party just smiled and didn't look at her again.

    Su Qingqing just wants to leave at this moment, He Wuluo won't really be eyeing her, right? I forced myself to immerse myself in the sea of ​​books again, but found that my heart could not calm down at all.

    She wanted to leave, but in He Wuluo's eyes, it was more like running away. It would make Bingjiao suspicious, not to mention that she might be more interested. Fortunately, she was a man at this time.

    Even if she couldn't read the book, Su Qingqing didn't leave immediately, and she felt drowsy after a while. The cold was just getting better, and if she couldn't read the book, it was like hypnosis.

    Head bit by bit, the whole person dozed off on the table in a daze.

    The slight sound of typing on the keyboard stopped, and He Wuluo looked over the computer to look at the defenseless Su Qingqing who was sleeping on the table.

    The palm-sized face is so beautiful, the facial features are so beautiful, the skin is pale and fragile like creamy fat, the delicate lips are slightly pouty like jelly, and the frail figure seems to be a little chilly...

    He Wuluo's slightly cold eyes are glowing With a cold light and a completely different expression from usual, it is daunting.

    When Su Qing woke up, she was wearing a thin shirt, and the light mint aroma permeated her body. This is... the shirt of the fourth man?

    Suddenly looking up, there was no one around, Su Qingqing held the hot shirt in her hand, feeling a little worried.

    I originally thought that I would not come to the library in the future, so what's the matter with this coat? Su Qingqing was extremely distressed, it was impossible for Biaojiao to be kind to someone who knew his secret, and no one knew what he wanted to do.

    I checked the time, and before I knew it, it was already nine o'clock in the evening. After putting the book back in its original place, I asked the librarian for the coat in my hand and put it in a bag.