Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Biting Lips

    The soft lips contained the man's thin lips, and in panic, he didn't know that the tip of his tongue touched the man's thin lips lightly, like a dry and wide ground, lit with sparks... the red and

    tender tongue tip The light touch made the man's cold expression change, and the veins in his neck protruded uncontrollably, as if he was trying to endure something.

    Su Qingqing felt that she couldn't breathe anymore, so she quickly moved her lips away, "Holding... sorry... I didn't mean it." He shouldn't think that he wanted to kiss him on purpose, right?

    Mu Bai remained silent, his eyelashes covered the emotions in his eyes, Su Qingqing saw that he seemed to have an indescribable forbearance, as if he was restraining.

    He doesn't want to teach himself not to get angry, does he? Su Qingqing was a little nervous, she moved closer and waved her hand in front of his eyes.

    "Mubai?"

    As soon as he waved his hand, his big palm firmly held her hand, and his cold eyes rolled with some kind of emotion that she couldn't understand.

    Su Qingqing was frightened by him, "Mu...Mubai?" Is he okay? That's right, how could he bear being kissed by a man and his lip bitten.

    After a while, Mu Bai let go of his hand. Su Qingqing inexplicably felt that she had molested the male lead. She wondered if it would cause a psychological shadow on him. If she had known, she would not have played with him.

    Su Qingqing sighed that she, a cannon fodder female supporting role, actually bit the male lead's lip! Big bang! !

    Now her mind is in chaos, she thinks about going out for a walk, calming down so that the male lead can also calm down.

    Just as he got up, his hand was held again, Su Qingqing looked at him puzzled, wouldn't he want to settle accounts with her, would he?

    "I really didn't mean it just now, I wanted to bite..."

    "Where are you going?" Shen Sheng asked her.

    Su Qingqing thought that he was going to make trouble for herself and make Tianliang Wang Po, but she obviously didn't expect him to have such a reaction.

    "Ah? I want to go out to get some air." Su Qingqing said awkwardly.

    Mu Bai frowned lightly, "Going out again?"

    Su Qingqing didn't really want to go out, it's just that this accident happened, she was afraid that when he saw her, he would want to give her a cold day, eat a box lunch, after all, she just came back from outside, she didn't want to go out to feel the hot sun outside heat wave.

    "Aren't you angry?" Su Qingqing asked him after pondering for a while, then it seemed that he couldn't take it anymore.

    "Well, sit down and watch TV together." The tone was cold.

    Su Qingqing was surprised that he had returned to his usual calmness so quickly, looked him around and found that he seemed to be really not angry.

    After sitting down, he didn't dare to get too close to him, but sat far away, Mu Bai's eyes fell on the TV screen, and he didn't even glance at her.

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, after the crisis of being broken by the Tianliang King was resolved, she continued to pick up the cherries to eat, it was so sweet.

    Just looking at it made me want to doze off, and lay down on the sofa thinking about sleeping for a while.

    The baggy clothes cover her thin body, the palm-sized face is like a painting, the cheeks are tender and the lips are as beautiful as peach petals, the side neck is as beautiful and white as a swan, which makes people think about it , fall into it.

    Showing small and exquisite feet, the skin is as delicate as snow, with a faint blush, delicate and seductive, wanting to hold it in the palm of the hand and play...

    Su Qingqing's sleeping place is more than half empty on the sofa, and her thin body is nestled in the innermost part of the sofa , just added a bit of pity.

    The sound of the TV is getting quieter, the screen is still flashing but the sound has disappeared, for fear of startling the peaceful person sleeping on the sofa.

    More than half of the vacant space in front of her suddenly sank, and the man slowly lay down very close to her face to face with an aggressive aura...

    His tall body enveloped Su Qingqing's body, and his black eyes were undisguised. Desire lingered on her small face and jade neck, and the light jade-colored fingertips quietly brushed away the broken hair scattered on Su Qingqing's porcelain white cheeks.

    The fingertips inadvertently touched her jade ears, and her black eyes fell on her soft pink earlobes. With just a light touch, the body in front of her trembled slightly.

    There was a pause in the movement of his hands, and a smile appeared on his cool thin lips, as if he liked her sensitivity...

    Fingertips touched her skin lightly, but there was no next step, as if he couldn't see enough, he lingered back and forth.

    After a while, the fingertips slipped on her soft lips, and she rubbed them gently with loving hands. The scorching breath almost took away Su Qingqing's breath, and the thin lips seemed to be sucked into the jelly. The middle man's body trembled slightly...

    Su Qingqing seemed to feel uncomfortable, and unconsciously groaned. She smacked her lower lip for some reason in her dream, and the tip of her tongue accidentally touched him...The

    man lightly kissed and depicted his movements suddenly After a pause, the veins on Yan Ren's hands popped up, and the body temperature seemed to scald her skin.

    With big palms around Su Qingqing's slender waist, her black eyes were tightly locked on her little face that was sleeping soundly.

    Su Qingqing felt as if she couldn't breathe, she didn't wake up, she just turned around and faced the inside of the sofa.

    Mu Bai didn't leave just because her back was turned, but pressed her into his arms from behind her, sniffed the fragrance of her hair deeply, stared at her reddened chest with deep and invisible black eyes. Earlobes...

    Su Qingqing didn't know what she dreamed about at first, but later she realized that she was imprisoned in a small space, her lips were sealed, and the electric shock behind her ears made her whole body go limp...