Chapter 108

Chapter 108 Charming

    Under the sun, Su Qingqing rubbed her feet, which swelled a little red, and this scene was reflected in He Wuluo's pupils in the corner.

    The delicate and white jade-like snow feet were exposed to the sun, and the fragile and sensitive fat was now glowing with a charming thin red, small and beautiful, which made him unable to look away.

    The lingering thoughts in He Wuluo's mind, the eyes behind the gold-rimmed glasses reveal an unknown color, maybe what Chu Yunhan said is right...

    After Su Qingqing finished rubbing her feet, she felt much more comfortable. At the end of the class, a professor said that someone was looking for him.

    Su Qingqing was still thinking about who it would be? Su Qiangqiao or Chen Meini? When I walked to the school gate, I didn't see people or cars until her phone rang.

    The mobile phone showed Su Zhen's number, Su Qingqing looked outside the school gate but saw no one, picked up the phone and walked out.

    "Qingqing, you go a little further outside, do you see me?" Su Zhen softly waved her hand at Su Qingqing with joy.

    Seeing her basking in the sun again, Su Qingqing frowned, and instead of running over immediately, she returned to the school gate...

    Seeing her running back, Su Zhen thought that the position she was standing now was too revealing, and she felt a little regretful that she should go back to the school again. Walking a certain distance inside, just as she was thinking of calling her again, she saw Su Qingqing, who had originally returned to the school gate, walk out of the security room with an umbrella open.

    Su Zhen watched Su Qingqing walk towards her in a daze, her eyes were moist, and she quickly wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

    "Qingqing..."

    Su Qingqing went to the security room and borrowed an umbrella for her, lest she get sunstroke, "In the future, if you want to deliver food, you can go to the security room and wait for me or put it in the security room.

    " Looking at her, seeing that she was sweating a little on her forehead, she took a tissue and wiped it off gently for her.

    Su Zhen was a little overwhelmed by Su Qingqing's concern, she was both happy and moved.

    "It's okay if I stand here and wait for you." Now she is still in a sensitive period, and she doesn't want to feel inferior because of her family's not-so-good conditions, especially when she has changed from a good family to an ordinary family life. There is a bit of a gap in my heart.

    Su Qingqing took the heavy lunch box from her hand, the heavy lunch box made her frown.

    "I don't think it's a disgrace to have a loving mother like you. On the contrary, I'm glad and honored to be your daughter. If you bring me food in the future, just go to the security room and wait for me."

    Su Zhen never Thinking that her reaction was completely opposite to what he imagined, he held back the tears that wanted to burst out of his eyes.

    Su Qingqing sighed secretly, and took out a new tissue to wipe away her tears that were about to burst.

    Telling her not to bring food might cause misunderstanding, so Su Qingqing didn't stop her from bringing it over, just...

    "The lunch box is very heavy, just bring some food from now on, the school has it." The food is lighter.

    Su Zhen choked up and nodded. She came to deliver the food when it was close to noon. She was afraid that the food would be cold and stale. Yamana was still at work at this time, and she didn't get off work until 12 o'clock, but it was too late to deliver after 12 o'clock, so she Every time, I come alone to deliver meals with Yamana behind my back.