Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty-Six

    The fingertips glowing with a faint jade light touched the softness of the belt, and just when he was about to hold it lightly, Su Qingqing turned around abruptly, her delicate porcelain-white face was a little flustered.

    Just now she noticed something was wrong, the belt seemed to be a little too loose, turned around suddenly and found the gloomy figure of the male lead standing behind her.

    "You... What are you... What's the matter?" Su Qingqing stared at him and retracted his slender white jade hand.

    Mu Bai's dark eyes seemed to want to see through Su Qingqing, and his thin lips were pursed lightly, revealing a sense of oppression.

    Su Qingqing looked at him, there was no way, if she weakened at this time, wouldn't she be waiting for the male lead to suspect.

    After a while, Mu Bai withdrew his gaze and walked slowly towards the living room.

    Su Qingqing turned her back to Mu Bai, exhaled lightly, she didn't know what he wanted to do when he stood behind her just now, and she still hasn't noticed that her belt has fallen off.

    When she entered the bathroom with concerns, she realized that her belt had fallen off and was under the hem of her clothes! !

    Su Qingqing's eyes widened, it's over! He must have seen her girdle! Did he suspect that she was disguised as a man?

    When he realized that his identity might be exposed, he was in a bad mood, but now he couldn't rush out to ask him in the shower.

    Suppressing the panic in his heart, he can probably guess whether he has questioned his identity just by looking at the hero's reaction.

    I guess he wouldn't think of himself as a woman disguised as a man? After all, this guess is a bit too ridiculous.

    The sound of pattering water resounded in the bathroom, and the living room was completely silent. The man's cold eyes fell on Su Qingqing's bed, and the bottom of his eyes became darker and darker.

    When the phone rang, jade-colored fingertips slid across the screen, and a man's voice came from the other end of the phone...

    "Master, the information you want has been checked..." The other end hesitated, should I say this? The little girl is really brave enough to approach the young master disguised as a man! If this matter is exposed, there will be a lot of trouble.

    "The information has been sent to you." As for how to deal with it, it depends on what the young master does, but according to the young master's temperament, this little girl may not end well.

    "...Do you want to expose her immediately?" If so, he will now organize the information and send it to the school principal.

    "No need." Shen Sheng refused.

    The person on the other end of the phone was obviously a little confused, and couldn't figure out how the young master was going to solve this matter.

    After hanging up the phone, Mu Bai opened the computer file. After reading all of Su Qingqing's files with his usually cold eyes, his breath was as cold as a millennium's ice.

    After taking a shower, Su Qing walked to the living room hesitantly, and saw the male protagonist exuding strong air-conditioning. The low air pressure made Su Qingqing stop in her tracks. At this moment, she seemed to see Mu Bai looking down on the original owner in a dream...

    the next moment , the man's cold eyes met Su Qingqing's, his whole body seemed to have fallen into an ice cave, and he hadn't felt this kind of coldness for some time.