Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty An Unexpected Adventure

    The tender white jade color exposed by the dark coat, like suet jade, attracts people's imagination, and the delicate and smooth skin when I accidentally bumped into it lying on the bed that day came to my mind...

    Mu Bai frowned slightly, and the tenderness revealed by Su Qingqing's eyes color extraction.

    Su Qingqing didn't understand what the heroine was afraid of? Does she look like the bad guy? A thin and weak person doesn't seem like a person who can bully, right? What's more, she is the one who has been rumored all the time.

    Obviously she was going to send the love letter to Mu Bai, but Su Qingqing was surrounded by rumors and gossip. Du Ruo got the sympathy of countless people, maybe she was afraid of it, right?

    Du Ruo blushed, knowing that she had overreacted, she took Chang Liuhong's tissue and wiped the tears she was about to shed.

    "..I ate rice, shrimp, crab and braised pork yesterday." It was her mother who brought it here specially for her yesterday. Parents, but looking at her kindly smiling face, she still didn't say anything in the end.

    Su Qingqing was inexplicably greedy, her food was really good, the food in the cafeteria was delicious, but it was impossible to have braised pork, shrimp and crab.

    Other children from rich families didn't feel that they were rich, it was just an ordinary meal.

    Su Qingqing noticed Chu Yunhan winking at her from the corner of her eye, and didn't bother to pay attention to him, pretending she didn't see it.

    He Wuluo seemed a little disappointed, he still wanted to see Su Qingqing and Du Ruo fight, but she was calm, but unfortunately he lost a chance to watch the excitement.

    Gao Yuqi broke the embarrassing atmosphere, took the initiative to smooth things over, and what he said made everyone laugh, and Chu Yunhan hooked up with him.

    Only then did the atmosphere in the living room ease up. After Du Ruo relieved his emotions, he turned the red wine bottle. Everyone was holding their breath for fear of turning it on themselves.

    Su Qingqing is not afraid now, as long as she insists on telling the truth, no one can do anything to her, and the plot master will also be unable to do anything.

    However, what she didn't expect was that she avoided the big adventure, but someone just liked the big adventure and dragged her into the water.

    The mouth of the wine bottle stopped slowly, and Du Ruo swallowed. She hoped it was Mu Bai... and

    saw that the mouth of the bottle was firmly aimed at Mu Bai... Du Ruo's face became visible to the naked eye, and it was really Mu Bai !

    Su Qingqing knew that this was the plot master creating opportunities for the hero and heroine, so she looked forward to what might happen later.

    Everyone present exclaimed, it was Mu Bai! Who doesn't know that Du Ruo likes Mubai! Du Ruo seized this opportunity!

    Chu Yunhan waited to watch the excitement, desperately winking at Mu Bai.

    Su Qingqing glanced sideways at the male lead, her expression looked...not very happy? Why? At this time, he should have developed a good impression of the heroine.

    Quietly, Mimi glanced at Mu Bai for a few times until she met his gaze, and she was caught sneaking a peek, so she calmly looked away from him.

    Du Ruo suppressed the surge of joy in his heart, "Mubai, do you choose the truth or the big risk?"