Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    Gently stroking her hair with her thin fingertips, Su Qingqing was really about to fall asleep, hugging him, her small face pressed against him, not wanting to move.

    The soft appearance made people feel soft and pitiful, and Mu Bai's usually cold eyes showed a little pity.

    Su Qingqing's unintentional tenderness and pity, secretly staring at Su Qingqing's heart itches unbearably, such a stunner in the world acted like a baby, wishing to hold his heart in front of her.

    He Wuluo put the wine glass lightly on the table and pushed the glasses lightly. At the moment when Su Qingqing hugged Mu Bai tightly, he couldn't wait for them to separate. He...will be Su Qingqing's second man, and will only be the last. one.

    He not only wanted Su Qingqing's body, but also her heart, which would be more interesting.

    Chu Yunhan cut off the stem of the wine glass again, and the stem of the wine glass fell on the thick carpet with a crisp sound.

    Gao Yuqi naturally noticed it too, who can resist this? No matter how cruel and ruthless a man is, no one can resist Su Qingqing's soft and jaded little coquette.

    Hearing the soft sound beside him, Gao Yuqi looked at Chu Yunhan who had cut off the stem of the wine glass again, and shook his head helplessly.

    Reaching out to snatch the wine glass from his hand, "Don't drink it! If you drink any more, you will become an alcoholic."

    Chu Yunhan looked at Su Qingqing who was not far away, "You said it would be great if she hugged me." It's a pity that now he can only hold Su Qingqing in his arms in his dreams.

    Gao Yuqi confirmed that he was drunk, not lightly drunk, "What are you thinking? That's Mu Bai's woman."

    Chu Yunhan sneered, "It's not like that, there are too many couples who go their separate ways after graduation." He waited , He can start when Su Qingqing is single.

    Gao Yuqi could see very clearly that Yi Mubai's temperament would never break up, he had a pretty good idea.

    "Mubai can't let go easily, Su Qingqing is like a bird in his palm that can't fly out of his palm."

    Chu Yunhan just didn't believe it, "Many people said that before graduation, and most of them separated after graduation. "Even if some of them haven't separated for the time being, the relationship basically breaks with the reality after each runs their own business circles. "

    Gao Yuqi saw that he was hopeless, "You can think whatever you want, as long as you don't reach out to make trouble for yourself." As long as you don't reach out to Su Qingqing, he doesn't care what he thinks.

    "En." Chu Yunhan responded in a low voice, and Gao Yuqi stopped persuading him.

    Du Ruo really couldn't stand it anymore, Su Qingqing was seducing Mu Bai again, but Mu Bai actually took the bait, it can be seen that Mu Bai didn't know that Su Qingqing was deliberately trying to seduce him!

    Nangongli lamented that Mu Bai acted first, he could see that Chu Yunhan seemed to be interested in Su Qingqing, but now that she is Mu Bai's person, her appearance at this dinner party might be to reassure those rich kids who are peeping at Su Qingqing thoughts.

    At the end of the dinner, Su Qingqing was carried away by Mu Bai, probably because he saw that the high heels she was wearing were uncomfortable, so she blushed and was carried into the car under the full gaze of everyone.