Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen Games

    She didn't want to become a drowned chicken, and she had to face the possibility of her identity being exposed, making a commotion was not her main concern.

    But the male lead was deeply thoughtful, knowing that she deliberately disguised herself as a man in order to get close to him and spy on him, how could she let him go so easily.

    It's a matter of minutes for the male protagonist to trouble her, after all, the male protagonist is so powerful in the text that he can cover the sky with his hands.

    In Su Marie's novels, the male protagonist is usually the dominant one, maybe it's because of Su's numbness.

    The music outside was deafening, but it was better indoors. She chose a seat at random and sat down. She didn't pay any attention to where the male protagonist Mu Bai went.

    She didn't know that the people outside were playing a game, and this game involved her...

    A man was thrown into the pool, and everyone was cheering. The man who was thrown into the pool was obviously very excited and liked it very much play.

    "...Let's see who is the lucky one this time?" The man who called Mai blushed.

    The spoof boys are all getting ready, waiting to report their names and throw them into the swimming pool.

    "Du...Du Ruo?" Jiao Yin, the boy calling Mai, was taken aback for a moment, didn't he tell them not to write Du Ruo's note? How come?

    The atmosphere of the audience stagnated instantly, and everyone looked at Du Ruo and Nangongli.

    Du Ruo's face turned pale, and she stood there at a loss, Nangongli glanced at her sideways, and Jiao Yin gestured.

    Chu Yunhan's smile faded a bit, but he didn't pay much attention to Nangongli and Du Ruo.

    Jiao Yin understood right away, and just thinking of finding someone to shout at, he naturally thought of Su Qingqing, with a malicious smile spreading all over his face.

    "I'm sorry, sorry, I mispronounced it."

    "Damn! Jiao Yin, are you literate or not? You can mispronounce it."

    "Why don't you go to elementary school for tutoring, hahaha..."

    Jiao Yin responded to them with the microphone, and then pretended to look at the note and called out a name, "Su Qingqing." The

    scene was stunned again, and then the reaction was completely opposite to calling out Du Ruo. Booing and cheering, no matter whether it is a man or a woman, it seems that this is something that makes them happy.

    Only Chu Yunhan didn't smile at all, and the two friends at the side looked at each other and didn't continue to laugh.

    Du Ruo breathed a sigh of relief, she had no objection to Su Qingqing before, but she refused to deliver a love letter to Mu Bai... She felt that she was not worthy of sympathy, and she refused to help her even for such a trivial matter.

    Chang Liuhong snickered, booed and cheered, and told her not to send Du Ruo a love letter!

    Nangongli sneered, and turned his eyes to the floor-to-ceiling windows, where he could vaguely see Su Qingqing's frail figure.

    Chu Yunhan asked Jiao Yin to change someone again, and Jiao Yin thought he heard it wrong, "Young Master Chu? Didn't you always plan to play Su Qingqing? Why did you change your mind again?"