Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The Ear Kiss

    Su Qingqing was a little curious. It seemed that these locks could provide a sense of security for countless couples. She looked at the lock carefully. It was a very delicate and beautiful lock.

    The warm touch on her hand was cooled by the wind, Su Qingqing just looked around, not caring that her hand was still held by Mu Bai.

    The closer they got, the more people there were. While Su Qingqing was still lamenting the crowd, a staff member enthusiastically walked towards them.

    "Two gentlemen, when we were choosing a lucky couple just now, I was very lucky to choose you." The staff carefully placed the diamond lock that would blind people in front of Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing: "!" She was about to be blinded by this diamond lock. Fake diamonds are easy to shine these days, but the two of them are men...

    Su Qingqing raised her eyes and glanced at Mu Bai, seeing that he didn't respond, so don't be angry sign.

    The passers-by and couples around cast envious glances, and Su Qingqing's scalp was numb. After all, although she and Mu Bai appeared to be two men, she was actually a girl.

    "We are two boys, so we don't need it?" Su Qingqing politely declined the staff's kindness, thinking that the staff would choose another good couple.

    Unexpectedly, the staff in front of him just smiled and continued, "Lover locks are not necessarily lover locks, there are also friendship locks and brotherhood."

    Su Qingqing thought about it and wanted to decline, but the cold figure beside her moved , The slender white hands picked up the two locks.

    Su Qingqing: "???" He...he wasn't angry yet? And what is he doing with this lock?

    "Cough cough..." Facing the envious eyes of the people around, Su Qingqing coughed twice awkwardly, and quietly tiptoed under Mubai's ear...

    "Isn't it appropriate for us to lock this?" How embarrassing Ah, the cannon fodder female supporting role locked the friendship lock with the male protagonist? I'm afraid it will make her die faster?

    Mu Bai spat out his thin lips, "Roommate friendship."

    Su Qingqing: "..." This...is fine.

    After all, he was indeed the best roommate and didn't run away. She glanced at the diamond lock in Mubai's hand and didn't see the name engraved on the lock. The other locks seemed to have names engraved on it.

    It doesn't matter if it's locked like this, since it doesn't have a name anyway.

    The staff secretly breathed a sigh of relief, as if they had completed some huge task, "Two gentlemen, please come here."

    Su Qingqing thought they were locked in this position, but the staff led them to a place where no one was there, where they were the same as just now. The location full of lover locks is different, and this is obviously the best location to watch the scenery.

    "This is the place where the two are locked. I wish the two of you a long life and grow old together." The staff congratulated with a smile, and then left without daring to stay any longer.

    Su Qingqing: "?" She can understand for a long time, grow old together? ?

    Su Qingqing was interrupted by the man beside her with question marks all over her head, and finally let go of her hand. The man put the diamond lock in her palm.

    The cold lock was in her hand, Su Qingqing picked it up and looked at it, "Mubai, the diamonds in this lock are so shiny, and the fake diamonds are really pretty." The two locks that complement each other are all The two most beautiful "boys" in the lock.