Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Girdle Is Discovered

    Su Qingqing looked at Mu Bai, the co-pilot. The hero and heroine didn't have the assistance of her cannon fodder female partner this time. It seems that there is no sign that the two have made much progress and contact.

    But the plot master should re-create "new opportunities" so that the hero and heroine can have more contact, as long as it doesn't hurt her, the cannon fodder female supporting role.

    Su Qingqing's requirements are not high, as long as she can get out of this plot, it's fine.

    When she returned to the dormitory, Su Qingqing deliberately lagged behind by two steps, because she really didn't want to get too close to the male lead, and felt too oppressive.

    But Chu Yunhan didn't let her get what she wanted, and took advantage of Su Qingqing's inattention to put her on her shoulder, and was thrown away by Su Qingqing.

    "Why go so far? Mu Bai doesn't know how to eat people." Chu Yunhan could see that Su Qingqing seemed reluctant to get close to Mu Bai.

    This made him a little strange, before, he wished he could stand by the door 24 hours a day and wait for Mu Bai to come back, but now why did he keep a certain distance when he saw him?

    As soon as the words came out, Su Qingqing clearly saw that Mu Bai's footsteps paused, which really made the relationship between her and the hero even more awkward.

    Su Qingqing really wanted to cover his mouth, but Chu Yunhan kept getting closer and staring at her.

    Su Qingqing almost frightened her to death as soon as she turned her head, what are you doing so close to her?

    "I found that your face is much prettier than that school beauty, tsk tsk... you're astonished." Chu Yunhan stretched out his hand to touch her little face, but Su Qingqing shook him off.

    "Hands and feet, where is the bad habit?" Su Qingqing strode towards the door of the dormitory, and Mu Bai had already entered.

    Chu Yunhan still raised his hand in mid-air before he could react, "Su Qingqing! You ungrateful boy! Come out to me!"

    About half an hour later, Chu Yunhan stopped arguing with Su Qingqing, and of course it was Mu Bai who opened the door again. Only after respecting his mouth did he stop.

    Su Qingqing took a bath comfortably, after the previous two carelessness, now she has to poke outside the door to see where Mu Bai is before she comes out after taking a bath.

    It's not that she can't be tied with a belt, but once she loosens the restraint, she really doesn't want to tie it up for a while, it's too uncomfortable.

    I managed to get back to the bed, avoiding the falling-into-water plot in the swimming pool, and I felt a little better, which shows that the plot in the original text is reversible.

    It was the first time that Su Qingqing fell asleep without thinking about anything while lying on the bed, and it was probably the first night that she was able to sleep peacefully.

    What she didn't know was that because she didn't sleep well, the belt fell under the bed before dawn.

    When she woke up, the cold eyes of the well-dressed man on the opposite bed had fallen on the white belt under her bed.

    Doubt flashed in the man's eyes, he got out of bed gracefully and calmly, and slowly held the belt under Su Qingqing's bed in his hand. The cloth was soft and comfortable, and still contained a trace of warmth...