Chapter 137

Chapter 137 Can't Escape

    The living room was silent, both Chu's father and Chu's mother were sighing, they were also married, although there was no affection between them, they respected each other as guests.

    "Yun Han, listen to your grandfather." Mother Chu advised him not to talk back to the old man again.

    Dad Chu didn't understand him just like the old man, who is not married to? Everyone will choose someone who can help the family and benefit themselves, why is he so ignorant?

    Chu Yunhan still kept a cold face and didn't say a word, he was so angry with Mr. Chu! But after all, he was his own grandson who grew up watching him, so his heart softened.

    Slowed down his voice, "Yunhan, although I don't know why you don't want to, but you have to think about the Chu family, and you can't influence the entire Chu family behind you for your own selfish desires."

    Old Master Chu admonishes earnestly, hoping he can listen to it , People who want to do big things can't be delayed for the sake of their children's personal affairs.

    Chu Yunhan didn't think so in his heart, but... Su Qingqing... how could he be reconciled to the person he had dreamed of and married him without fighting for anything.

    He even prepared a villa with a special location abroad in advance, and finally waited until graduation, and waited for Su Qingqing and Mu Bai to break up.

    Just let him marry another woman, Chu Yunhan's breathing hurts and his heart hurts, he... wants her very much...

    Seeing his expression change slightly, Mr. Chu probably guessed that he has a sweetheart. No, but as a girl who has a crush on her, she is destined not to be able to marry into the Chu family.

    "Yun Han, Grandpa knows you are suffering, but you must be aware of the heavy responsibility on your shoulders." Old Master Chu reminded him again.

    Chu Yunhan finally spoke, "Grandpa, I know, I... think about it." Old

    Master Chu didn't force him anymore, and gave him some time to accept.

    Chu's father and Chu's mother sighed softly. The only disadvantage of marriage is that they get married without any relationship. It is easy to cause someone else in their hearts.

    Chu Yunhan was in a bad mood, got drunk and passed out at the bar in the middle of the night, and was helped back.

    When the news got out, the rumors about his marriage with the Lan family spread instantly.

    He Wuluo was very surprised when he heard about this, and his first reaction was Mu Bai.

    The Chu family urgently needs a marriage? There was no news about this matter, the Chu family had been very stable before...

    except for Mu Bai... Chu Yunhan's thoughts on Su Qingqing were too obvious, and he wondered why Mu Bai didn't react at all.

    Who would have thought that the matter would come out as soon as graduation, the Chu family would probably wait for the marriage to kill two birds with one stone, and Chu Yunhan couldn't escape this marriage at all.

    He Wuluo rejoiced in his heart, although he liked Su Qingqing, he still had reason in his heart, and he would wait for the day when Mu Bai could let her go if he wanted to do anything.

    But it's good, there is one less competitor, and now we only have to wait for Su Qingqing and Mu Bai to separate.

    As long as he succeeds once, Su Qingqing... can't escape in this life.

    Nangongli didn't worry about whether to tell Su Qingqing that he was the boy back then, and with Mu Bai protecting her, she must be very happy... She

    swallowed bitterly, but her happiness had nothing to do with him... if it

    was him , and he would not forgive himself for being like that. Now he can only inquire about her silently and protect her secretly.

    Selfishly wishing that Su Qingqing and Mu Bai would break up, he would still have a chance, but the thought was snuffed out as soon as it flashed.

    He didn't want Su Qingqing to be sad, even if he frowned slightly, his heart would be twisted into a ball, excruciatingly painful.

    Perhaps since he was destined to admit the wrong person, she and him are no longer possible.

    Nangong Li drank the wine in one gulp, the half-hidden door was pushed open, and someone came in and snatched his bottle.

    "Boss Li, what's the matter with you? Why do you drink and get drunk every day?"

    Nangong Li didn't even raise his eyes, "I'm done with the matter, relax."

    His friend breathed a sigh of relief, "Drink less, have you heard about Yunhan?" Tsk tsk.. It's too miserable to be forced to marry as soon as you graduate, and you haven't played much.

    Since Nangongli knew the truth back then, he had carefully checked everything around Su Qingqing. Perhaps he was not the only one who noticed that Chu Yunhan was interested in Su Qingqing.

    In the business circle, he was cautious, and vaguely heard that the Chu family seemed to be in a period of turmoil recently. The Chu family has always been very stable, so no one would think about Mu Bai.

    At first, he was only surprised, but now it seems that Mu Bai must have done it, and Chu Yunhan has no room for maneuver.

    It is difficult for Su Qingqing and Mu Bai to break up, Nangongli's eyes are gloomy.

    Su Qingqing's mind was full of his ten days, seven days, eight days, for fear that he would come for real, if she knew she would not provoke him.

    This provocation... directly irritated the upper body, and Su Qingqing regretted it too late.

    The soft hand was held in the palm of the man, and there was still an extended version of the luxury car in front of him.

    Su Qingqing was afraid of taking his stretched luxury car, after all, he would dare to mess around if the driver couldn't see it.

    As soon as she got in the car, Su Qingqing sat next to him, and when he sat down, she immediately moved to sit beside him.

    Mu Bai leaned lazily on the back of his seat, his cold black eyes fell on her.

    "Sitting so far away?"

    Su Qingqing pretended not to change her face, "It will get hot if you get too close."