Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Su Qingqing sat in the corner and ate happily, Du Ruo bit her lip and looked at Mu Bai sadly, but the other party never looked at her.

    It will inevitably make her feel frustrated. She is already a school belle, no matter whether it is her studies or her appearance, everyone praises her. Thinking of her ordinary family background, she feels uncomfortable. Is it because her family background is not good, so Mu Bai never looks at her directly? ...

    pinching the hem of the expensive skirt Nangongli gave her with her fingers, Du Ruo lowered her head slightly sadly. Although she didn't know how much this skirt was worth, it was a luxury that her family could never afford in this lifetime.

    Chu Yunhan looked at Nangongli from time to time, and Nangongli withdrew his gaze from following Su Qingqing.

    "Young Master Chu? What's the matter? You won't really soften your heart towards Su Qingqing, a weakling, right?" A man in a black shirt came over and elbowed Chu Yunhan.

    Everyone around was laughing, but Chu Yunhan couldn't stop laughing, and Su Qingqing's face appeared in his mind... Feeling irritated for no reason.

    Just as Chu Yunhan was about to speak, Nangongli sneered, "Young Master Chu is more than soft-hearted, it looks like he's about to ask for help?"

    The few people who were laughing suddenly stopped, the obvious smell of gunpowder.

    The smile on Chu Yunhan's lips dissipated, and he looked straight at Nangongli, "Take care of your woman, don't let someone pass you a love letter every now and then." The school girl Du Ruo meant something.

    The corners of Nangong Li's mocking lips froze, his expression was gloomy, Du Ruo's face was pale, and the fingers that were tightly pinching the hem of the skirt turned white from too much force.

    Others looked at each other in blank dismay, not knowing what they were talking about? The relationship between Chu Shao and Nangongli is not to say how good it is, at least there has never been any conflict, why suddenly today...

    the atmosphere between the two of them dropped to freezing point, and in the end it was other friends who came out to smooth things over. It eased down, otherwise the party would probably turn into a fight scene.

    If Du Ruo only cared about what Mu Bai thought, would he be angry because of Chu Yunhan's words? Looking expectantly at the man as bright as a jade tree again.

    However, he still seems to have nothing to do with him, cold and ruthless.

    Du Ruo withdrew his gaze in disappointment, if...if Su Qingqing was willing to put his love letter on Mu Bai's bed, maybe he would be moved by him after reading that letter... This is

    the first time that Chu Yunhan felt that gatherings are so boring. Unbuttoning the collar, he strode towards Su Qingqing's direction.

    Everyone was dancing and chatting, only Su Qingqing was left alone in the empty place.

    In the corner, Su Qingqing was devoting herself to eating the small cake in her hand. In Chu Yunhan's eyes, her weak appearance was like a small ball, and her mood improved inexplicably.

    Su Qingqing was eating a small cake, but she didn't know that the second male lead had attacked the female lead and protected her once, when she heard footsteps, before she could look up, someone rubbed her head.

    She raised her head to look at Chu Yunhan, and then glanced at the middle of the hall, "Didn't you go play with them?"

    Chu Yunhan sat beside Su Qingqing wantonly and relaxed, with the scent of her body coming from his breath, he couldn't help but get closer to her .