Chapter 146

Chapter 146 Trying hard to satisfy you...

    The atmosphere in the villa was terrible. Even Gao Yuqi, who was belatedly aware of it, didn't know how to adjust the atmosphere. He didn't understand the meaning of Mu Bai's words until he hung up the phone. Could there be other reasons for his sore legs?

    He glanced at Chu Yunhan, who looked very ugly, and saw him pouring wine after glass of wine.

    Gao Yuqi didn't stop him, let him vent. He has liked Su Qingqing for a long time, and no one can be calm when encountering such a thing.

    He Wuluo always had a soft smile on his lips, but it disappeared without a trace at this moment, and his slender figure stood up and walked slowly upstairs.

    Nangongli was in a better situation than the two of them. He didn't dare to expect to get Su Qingqing, and he was already mentally prepared.

    He slept fairly well last night, besides convincing himself that he... what else can he do... The

    other girls saw that the atmosphere was not good, but they didn't understand why, Mu Bai and Su Qingqing didn't come, did they care so much?

    Gao Yuqi and Duan Xinghe looked at each other, and they both sighed helplessly, because the emotional matters could not be forced.

    When Su Qing woke up, it was already dark. She rubbed her eyes and found that she was still on the sofa when she fell asleep, but now she is on the bed.

    It should be Mu Bai who hugged herself back to the bed, Su Qingqing sat up and stretched, looked outside the room for several times but did not see Mu Bai.

    Did he go out to play with Gao Yuqi and the others? Su Qingqing slowly got out of bed to wash, and when she was about to leave the bathroom door after washing her face, a tall figure stood in front of Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing froze for a moment, then looked up at Mu Bai.

    "Are you awake?" Asking in a deep voice, he bent his arms and held her in his arms.

    Su Qing cleaned her face and became more sober, "Well, where did you go just now?" Smelling the clear fragrance of his body, she felt inexplicably at ease.

    "Make dinner, you can eat when you wake up." A

    soft kiss fell on the forehead, and Su Qingqing rubbed his heart as a response.

    "Are your feet still hurting? Are your legs sore?" The hoarse voice lingered in her ears.

    Su Qingqing didn't have the slightest guard against Mu Bai, and shook his head, "I recovered after sleeping, and my feet are not swollen."

    Mu Bai was a little surprised, "Aren't your legs sore?"

    Looking at him with black eyes, Su Qingqing I moved my legs a few times, "I don't feel anything, maybe it has something to do with soaking my feet." The pain was relieved.

    Mu Bai laughed in a low voice, "You are such a treasure."

    Su Qingqing: "?" She didn't understand what he was talking about.

    The next second when he hugged her whole body, Su Qingqing was so shocked that she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Let me down quickly!" The

    two hugged each other face to face, facing her exclamation, Mu Bai turned a deaf ear to it.

    "Go to dinner."

    "I can walk by myself!" Su Qingqing protested, it's not like she has no legs.

    But Mu Bai said calmly, "The time for you to recover is coming soon, try to rest as much as possible."

    Su Qingqing didn't know why and wanted to get down, and when she broke free, she was already hugged and sat on the seat.

    "Did Chu Yunhan and He Wuluo look for you?" Su Qingqing asked casually.

    Mu Bai gave her the hand that picked up the food, "No."

    Su Qingqing nodded, "Then when are we going to leave here tomorrow? Do we want to go with them?"

    He didn't notice Mu Bai's strange behavior until he waited for a long time. She didn't answer, then she raised her eyes to look at him, met his piercingly cold eyes, Su Qingqing froze for a few seconds, what's wrong with him?

    "Do you want to be with them?"

    Su Qingqing shook her head, "No, am I asking you? I'm not used to so many people going out to play together." What's more, he often said things...that made her feel embarrassed.

    Although Mu Bai's expression and eyes didn't change, Su Qingqing could feel that the coldness on his body dissipated most of it in an instant.

    "Well, I'll take you to the hot spring tomorrow and let you rest for the night." The slender hand picked vegetables into her bowl and fed them to his little rabbit.

    Su Qingqing still didn't understand the meaning behind his words, and smiled sweetly at him, "You're so kind."

    But he made him chuckle inexplicably, "As long as you like it."

    "I like it." All the meals were prepared for her Food, road is not willing to let her take a few more steps, she still doesn't like it, is it because she has no conscience.

    "Then...shall I do something?" Su Qing was somewhat embarrassed to be taken care of by him in such a list.

    Mu Bai seemed to say unintentionally, "Rest well, and recover soon."

    Su Qingqing hesitated for a while, but had no choice but to agree, because she found that she seemed to have nothing to do.

    Just as she was about to eat, the man said again in a deep voice...

    "I will be more restrained tomorrow morning."

    Su Qingqing thought he meant not to touch her, so she breathed a sigh of relief and kissed him on the cheek before she started. .

    Mu Bai was obviously stunned for a few seconds, and then his eyes fell on her delicate lips meaningfully.

    "Are you encouraging me?"

    Su Qingqing nodded embarrassingly, "Encourage you... keep up the good work." After finishing speaking, she realized that this sentence was not right, and was about to explain what she actually meant.

    A smile appeared in Mu Bai's black eyes, "Oh? It seems that I haven't worked hard enough."

    Su Qingqing knew that he had misunderstood, and her face was a little red, "I mean to make persistent efforts in temperance, not other meanings."

    "Well, I will work harder to satisfy you."

    Su Qingqing's ears were red and her heart was pounding again because of the word "strength".