Chapter 124

Chapter 124 Sincerely

    Hot springs? Su Qingqing was stunned for a moment, then nodded in response, her attention was distracted by him, and when she came to her senses, she realized that he kissed her in front of so many people! !

    Su Qingqing's face turned red, and she quickly moved away from him, for fear that he would kiss her again in public.

    Mu Bai's body remained unmoved and his expression was cold, allowing her to alienate him.

    Behind him Nangongli jumped slightly between his foreheads, his clenched fists were bloodless, he couldn't imagine how far Mu Bai and Su Qingqing had developed now, after all, they were in the same dormitory...

    endure the discomfort and sourness in his heart Meaning, Nangongli didn't dare to tell Su Qingqing about that incident back then, she must be very disappointed with him, right?

    Su Qingqing moved a little further away, thinking that Mu Bai would hold her back to prevent her from moving any further, but he didn't respond.

    This surprised her and let her guard down even more. Maybe he just hasn't kissed herself for too long, and judging by his reaction, it seems that he has really reformed himself.

    So he moved back again, Su Qingqing poked his arm, and met his cold gaze.

    Rubbing his sleeves with delicate white hands, she stuck out her tongue at him.

    Little did they know that her red and tender tongue was full of temptation, making the darkness in the man's eyes even crazier, and the soft fingertips were pinching the pen to appear white.

    Seeing him, Su Qingqing closed her eyes immediately, unable to see his expression at the moment, thought he didn't care, so she didn't continue to tease him.

    As soon as the class was over, He Wuluo didn't approach Su Qingqing as usual, but walked out of the classroom without stopping at all.

    He can't make Su Qingqing feel disgusted with him for the time being, too blatantly, it will cause Mu Bai to give birth to a rebellious mentality that a beauty can't let go, and it will also pose a certain threat to his family.

    They can only wait for graduation. After graduation, the status of the two of them is very different, and there is a high probability that they will be separated.

    Nangong Li was sitting in the dining room in a daze. His friends were joking and joking at first, but seeing his cold expression, the laughter of several people stopped.

    His friend thought Nangongli was feeling sad for Du Ruo, so he didn't know how to persuade him. No one knew what happened between him and Du Ruo.

    Several people winked at each other, ready to comfort Nangongli.

    "Boss Li, what are you thinking about? I was so engrossed in thinking that I didn't come back to my senses for a long time."

    "You can tell us something."

    "If it's because of Du Ruo, I think you don't have to be so sad. It was a long time ago I just said that Du Ruo doesn't have any sincerity towards you." At that time, he said that he was almost severed, and no one persuaded him in front of him after that.

    Nangongli was still silent, and after a while he was a little annoyed, "What would Su Qingqing like?" He was thinking hard about what to give her.

    His friends: "?!" Su...Su Qingqing? ? !

    Did they hear correctly? Boss Li is talking about Su Qingqing? !

    "Boss Li... you mean Su Qingqing?" Not Du Ruo?

    Nangongli didn't respond to his words, thinking to herself what should she like?

    "You said, what if I gave her a villa?" Su Qingqing's biological parents were only well-off. Su Qingqing was used to living in a villa before, and she must not be used to living in her biological parents' home after graduation.

    Several people clicked their tongues: "!!!" Did he confirm that it was Su Qingqing? ?

    Before they could recover from the shock, Chang Liuhong rushed in from the restaurant door.

    Angrily, he wanted to splash the water on the table on him, but one of Nangongli's friends quickly stopped him.

    "Nangongli! Do you still have a conscience! Du Ruo was kind to you when she was a child, how could you ignore her!" Chang Liuhong only listened to Du Ruo's cry and couldn't take it anymore! How could he treat Du Ruo like this!

    Although Du Ruo didn't care about him and wouldn't force him, she couldn't allow Nangong Li to spoil Du Ruo's sincerity!

    Du Ruo is so kind, how can he bear it?

    Facing Chang Liuhong's accusation, Nangongli looked at each other coldly, "Who told you that she was kind to me?"

    Chang Liuhong was a little terrified by his eyes, and stuttered for a while, "Du... Du Ruo told me What you said, can it be wrong? You are ungrateful!"

    "Enough! Chang Liuhong, let's not talk about whether there is such a thing as you said. Is it necessary to ask for Du Ruo's consent or yours? It’s really big enough.”

    “How kind was Boss Li to Du Ruo before? You don’t miss the precious ones, and Du Ruo didn’t treat Boss Li to a meal.”

    Chang Liuhong was speechless after being stunned. The pent-up anger blew out in an instant.

    "Then he's talking about what happened to Du Ruo? He wants to abandon her."

    Several people still want to hate her, do they really think Du Ruo is the queen? Nangongli signaled them to silence, "Where's Du Ruo?"

    Chang Liuhong thought he had regretted it, and wanted to explain it to Du Ruo, so she said arrogantly...

    "If you want to apologize, you have to show a little sincerity. After finishing speaking, another person hurried in at the door, who else could there be except Du Ruo.

    Du Ruoben was halfway through crying with her, but he never expected that she would rush to find Nangongli directly. Her physical strength is not as good as Chang Liuhong's, not to mention that Chang Liuhong still ran away in anger and was thrown away by her a lot. cut distance.