Chapter 138

Chapter 138 Scarlet

    The slender and fair hand adjusted the temperature in the car, Su Qingqing was actually not hot at all, it was just a random excuse.

    The air conditioner in the car blew instantly, Su Qingqing was really cold this time, and wanted to pick up the remote control to turn it off, but the other party snatched the remote control away.

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    "The air conditioner is too big, it's a bit cold." Su Qingqing had no choice but to ask him to turn off the air conditioner quickly.

    Mu Bai glanced over, "Aren't you hot?"

    "It was hot at first, but now the air conditioner is turned on too much, and it's a bit cold." Su Qingqing made amends for herself.

    Nuan Yu's gentle hand patted her side, "Come here."

    Of course Su Qingqing refused, "You sit there, I sit here, no one can offside."

    Mu Bai's desolate atmosphere gradually increased, and his black eyes were as dark as ink.

    Su Qingqing pretended not to see it, and moved to a position farther away from him again, annoyed him.

    But she didn't realize that Mu Bai just adjusted the air conditioner to a comfortable temperature, and didn't sit down and didn't force her anymore.

    Su Qingqing was so happy that she didn't notice that the car was not driving towards the airport, but was heading towards the uninhabited villa.

    When she got off the car, she was dazed when she saw the villa in front of her. Aren't she going to the airport? how?

    A deep voice sounded behind him, "Come back in four hours." The

    driver responded and drove away.

    Su Qingqing: "!!!"

    Immediately turned around and looked at him in surprise! "You...you...what are you doing?!"

    Mu Bai said lightly, "You like me...you?"

    Su Qingqing blushed, "I lied to you, I told you not to mess around, be careful... I Bite you!" The

    man laughed lowly, "Speaking of which, I have quite a few marks of your teeth on my shoulders."

    Su Qingqing blushed, wanted to cover his mouth but didn't dare to approach him, "Calm down, don't we go to the airport? What if we miss the flight?"

    Seeing him approaching her step by step, Su Qingqing hurriedly said and turned to him Erkon stepped back.

    "Private jet."

    Su Qingqing: "..." All right, rich man.

    "Then...then let's set off quickly." Su Qingqing said hastily, but kept stepping back.

    Mu Bai's figure was tall and straight, and his cold appearance was pressing her closer step by step.

    "No hurry, do what you like first, and leave in four hours."

    Su Qingqing blushed again at what he said, seeing that he was about to catch her, Su Qingqing ran into the villa.

    There are lawns outside the villa, she has nowhere to hide.

    Running into the living room, Su Qingqing didn't dare to hide in the room, and just confronted him around the sofa.

    Mu Bai took off his watch slowly, his black eyes locked on her body.