Chapter 54

Chapter 54: Unzip

    Su Qingqing was very hesitant, whether to let the staff come in and unzip the zipper for her or let the male lead...

    Confused, the staff at the door knocked on the door of the fitting room outside, "Sir, is it ready? "

    Su Qingqing was struggling, thinking that it would be enough for the hero to come in and help her pull down a little bit. Although it was awkward, it was better than her looking for outside staff. It would be bad if they scared them.

    The door of the fitting room was still being knocked, Su Qingqing opened a crack in the door, poked her head out and shouted at the male protagonist who was reading magazines on the sofa...

    "Mubai...can you come and do me a favor?"

    The man raised his cold black eyes and looked at her, beckoning her to continue.

    Su Qingqing was embarrassed but had no choice, "My zipper is stuck..."

    Sure enough, the staff next to me lowered their heads, and some even resisted taking half a step back, not daring to look at themselves. Fortunately, Su Qingqing didn't let They help, otherwise it is estimated that they will be scared.

    The tall figure of the man stood up and walked slowly towards the fitting room with a calm expression.

    Seeing that he had no expression on his face, Su Qingqing didn't show his willingness or displeasure. She couldn't control that much, and she didn't have more than 600,000 compensation, let alone a piece of clothing.

    The tall and tall figure followed her into the fitting room. The fitting room may not be big or small, but as soon as Mu Bai came in, she could feel the space of the fitting room becoming narrow and hot. .

    "You... help me to untie the clipped part of the zipper on the back." When Su Qingqing thought about the price of the clothes, it was obviously money for the clothes.

    But she was afraid that the staff outside would hear it, so she quietly put her foot under his ear and told him...

    "The clothes here are too expensive, I can't afford it." If she wanted to save up the money, she would flee to the noble School.

    A few traces of smiles flashed across Mu Bai's black eyes, "Where is it stuck?" His voice was hoarse and low, with an ambiguous meaning.

    Su Qingqing pointed out to him the zipper on her back, "It's here, I can't pull it off, and it's stuck on my neck." The design of the men's shirt is too complicated, but it can be worn without the zipper. do not go in.

    On the half-opened shirt, the white and flawless skin was tossed and glowing red, making her look even more delicate, and the nape of her neck was white and slender, as if the touch from her palm that day was still left in her palm...     Mu Bai lowered his eyes, his slender and fair body The hand landed lightly on the shirt and her skin, her body trembling in the palm, and the fingertips were like jade inadvertently stroking her skin, not knowing whether it was unzipping the zipper or relieving her reddened temperature.     Su Qingqing's whole body trembled slightly, maybe it happened when she was unzipping the zipper, even if she tried her best to ignore it, half of her body still softened.     The tag dangling under her body attracted her attention, and she came back to her senses and quickly reminded him softly...     "Mubai, be careful not to break the fabric on the zipper clip." Su Qingqing turned half of her body with her face sideways Being close to Mu Bai, this dress is very precious.     "Yeah." Came a hoarse reply from behind.     Su Qingqing was relieved to let him untie it, but after a while, she felt a warm touch on her thin back, which made her tremble as if she had been electrocuted.     It may have been touched by his fingers. Just when she was about to ask, the zipper behind her was pulled a little, and her neck loosened a lot.     "Okay." Mu Bai's deep voice sounded again in the small fitting room.     Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, and reached out to touch the zipper on the back, and only opened it a little, revealing the delicate white and tender jade, which was even more eye-catching against the background of the shirt.     "Thank you." When he came out of the fitting room, Su Qingqing thanked him, closed the door, and took off his clothes.     Su Qingqing let out a sigh of relief, and stopped trying on her own clothes, because she wouldn't be able to afford it if it was damaged.     Mu Bai didn't let her try again, but wrapped up the clothes she tried on, the most important thing is that she also has them!