Chapter 83

Chapter 83: Invading Kiss

    Su Qingqing: "..." Her frail body froze, if she drank this wine, she probably wouldn't have to get up tomorrow.

    There are so many people here...how...how could he...

    Su Qingqing didn't know what to do at this moment, she reached out and quietly pinched Mu Bai's hand, but was held tightly by the man's burning palm.

    Now it's all right, and the hand has fallen.

    The sound of the needle falling in the entire hall of the villa can probably be heard clearly, and the expressions of everyone present are all shocked.

    Mu Bai actually asked Su Qingqing to kiss him! !

    Chu Yunhan's eyes were full of disbelief, how dare Mu Bai! There was a bit of soreness in his heart, which made him inexplicably angry.

    He Wuluo and Nangongli looked at each other, they both saw the shock in each other's eyes. Could it be that Mu Bai fell in love with Su Qingqing?

    Gao Yuqi's eyes almost popped out, Mu Bai...he actually likes Su Qingqing! ! Then just now Mu Bai said that there is someone he likes, that person can't be... Su Qingqing, right? !

    Du Ruo stared at the scene in front of him, he couldn't believe what he heard, his palms were almost pinched into his flesh.

    Chang Liuhong is confused, is she dreaming now? What an absurd dream...

    Su Qingqing scratched Mu Bai's palm, signaling him to let her go, but she didn't know that this action was even more itchy.

    Mu Bai's expression was indifferent, his black eyes lowered to cover the darkness in them.

    Su Qingqing can't drink alcohol either, the only way now is to... kiss him.

    The nervous heartbeat seemed to jump out of her heart, and she broke her hand from his palm, but he didn't restrain her hand.

    Under the eyes of everyone, Su Qingqing's small face was red and her eyes were full of tension, she slowly approached the cold figure like an exiled fairy, but when she got a little closer to Mu Bai's thin lips, she turned and kissed his side face.

    Su Qingqing planned to kiss his cheek, just a perfunctory kiss.

    However, when she was about to kiss his side face, Mu Bai met the man's cold eyes, as if to warn her that if she dared to kiss the cheek to be perfunctory, she would not "let it go" to her.

    Su Qingqing didn't care what he looked at, and kissed the side of his face directly, and immediately retracted her body.

    Anyway, he didn't say where to kiss, Su Qingqing backed away immediately after kissing, in order to prevent him from retaliating, she quickly put her hand on her lap, and he could still grab her hand and ravage her in public.

    Thinking that he would be angry or unhappy, when Su Qingqing glanced at him quietly again, he was as indifferent and distant as before, showing no anger at all.

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, it seems that he is not as "revengeful" as she imagined.

    Turning her head, she found that everyone was staring at her and Mu Bai dumbfounded, Su Qingqing bit the bullet and hurriedly made a break, laughing.

    "Of course the big adventure must be exciting enough, keep going." He turned the bottle as if nothing had happened.

    But obviously everyone didn't listen to Su Qingqing's words, but this is Mu Bai! Can Mu Bai do the same? If Mu Bai didn't like Su Qingqing beating them to death, he wouldn't believe it.