Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Too Close

    The tall figure beside her made Su Qingqing's frail body more conspicuous, and Mu Bai's coldness and nobleness were extremely eye-catching.

    People passing by all stopped to watch when they saw that it was Mu Bai, many of them were fascinated by it.

    When Su Qingqing found out, there was already a circle of people walking behind her and Mu Bai...

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    She forgot that the hero is a man of the hour! Mu Bai can be said to be a big figure admired by many people, and he rarely appears in noble schools, so whenever he appears, it will cause congestion.

    Su Qingqing regretted that she didn't have to think about embarrassment just now, and just ran away. Now she can only bite the bullet and follow the male lead into the classroom.

    Seeing that there are more and more people watching, although they are all here to watch the male lead, she is also pierced by the light, and the crowd of onlookers who followed the male lead were not idle.     " Mubai

    is so handsome!!"

    "It's been a long time since I saw him, I heard he's been busy with business affairs."

    "So attractive, as expected, the man who is busy with business is the most handsome!"

! It’s so handsome!”

    “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but than I than I than to take a video

    but secretly. I also secretly took a picture.” The

    voice was so loud that Su Qingqing could hear it clearly. Onlookers, for a villainous female supporting cannon fodder, being too much attention is not a good thing.

    This thought just flashed through her mind, and as expected, she heard someone say something against her...

    "Compared to Mu Bai...is Su Qingqing too weak?"

    "Mubai is a head taller than her! Tsk tsk... That arm is so thin that it can break, I am stronger than her."

    "Yes, we are all more manly than her."

    "It is also attractive, so beautiful..."

    "If she was a woman, she would be invincible in appearance, but it's a pity that she is a man..."

    "I heard that the school beauty even confessed to her, but she rejected it!"

    "Really?"

    "It's absolutely true, Su Qingqing was taken away by Nangong Li A group of people blocked it! It's miserable."

    "Isn't it right? I don't see any injuries on her body? It doesn't look like she was beaten."

    "It didn't work out, Nangongli probably couldn't do it in the classroom."

    "It's possible, tell Su Qingqing to wait."

    "Why do you think the school girl likes Su Qingqing? Good-looking is good-looking, but how can she look like a man?"

    "Maybe it's a picture of her face."

    Su Qingqing: "... "The rumors are outrageous, fucking opened the door for outrageous, outrageous home!

    The misunderstanding in the original text is that the original owner was mistaken for liking the heroine, so he burned the love letter, and it turned out that the heroine likes her now? Give her a love letter and she ruthlessly rejects it? Can it be any more outrageous?