Chapter 135

Chapter 135 Shocked

    Su Qiangqiao had to send the police away with a good voice, and Chen Meini did not choose to fight him for the final division of property.

    In short, the marriage is divorced, and Chen Meini is lying in the hospital. In fact, she is fine. She deliberately said that her stomach hurts, but in fact there is nothing wrong. It is Su Qiangqiao who was beaten by her and probably fractured.

    However, she doubted her little lover about why she became pregnant suddenly, but when she told him the news of her pregnancy, she was stunned speechless and stayed where she was for a long time before she had the next reaction.

    The reaction didn't look like an insider, more like he never thought this would happen.

    Chen Meini is rich, and it is basically no problem to raise him and the child in her womb, provided that she must get the marital property.

    When she knew she was pregnant and wanted to give birth, and was worrying about how to take away half of her property, it happened that Su Qiangqiao's Xiaomi sent her a message, which made her very happy.

    In addition, she deliberately went to the hospital this time, maybe she could get more money.

    In a certain company,

    "...they are already arguing for divorce, okay...ok..." Su Qiangqiao's female secretary whispered to the other end of the phone.

    Secretary Wu was not surprised, ".. let them develop in the future, you don't have to worry about it." According to the couple's passion for money, there is no need to intervene.

    But what he didn't expect was that Su Qiangqiao would actually do something to a pregnant woman. Su Qiangqiao's character was really bad. Fortunately, Chen Meixi was not a vegetarian either.

    I'm afraid it's because he knew his character and predicted that Su Qiangqiao would do something in advance. Not only did he secretly film it, which was conducive to the divorce and division of property, but he also beat Su Qiangqiao with a wooden stick in advance so that Su Qiangqiao was so painful that he didn't realize it until he calmed down. It was very painful, and it was only when I went to the hospital that I found out that I had a slight fracture.

    After Secretary Wu hung up the phone, he didn't forget to call someone to help Chen Meini with the lawsuit so that she could get more property.

    As for Du Ruo... she will become the person the couple want to get rid of the most. Once Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini's property is divided, their company will not collapse, and it will directly fall into a low profit period. Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini will never touch each other again. To the corners of the wealthy.

    Both Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini can't take care of themselves, and they each have children, but Du Ruo... has become a hot potato, and no one wants to pick it up.

    After all, he also graduated from university, so he reckoned that he would give her some money, and given how stingy the two of them were, he couldn't give her much.

    Du Ruo just wanted to trouble Su Qingqing, how could the young master make her feel better, tsk tsk... this ending is considered lucky for her.

    After Su Qingqing returned home, Su Zhen and Du Shanming were both very happy. For Mu Bai's arrival, they were afraid that he would think that the house was small and not a villa, but seeing him as a gentleman and polite, they were very satisfied.

    After the four of them had lunch with He Lele, Su Qingqing was called back to the room by Su Zhen alone.

    Su Qingqing thought she was going to say something about Mu Bai, and watched her take out a bank card and a bunch of notebooks.

    Su Qingqing: "?" What is she?

    Seeing Su Qingqing looking at her in confusion, Su Zhen took her hand and said softly, "Qingqing, this bank card was given by Mu Bai, and it contains 100 million."

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" What! ? !

    One hundred million! Su Qingqing's eyes widened, and she picked up the bank card and looked around in disbelief. Why did Mu Bai give them 100 million? !

    "He.. why did he give so much money?" When did it happen?

    "He said it was a meeting gift for us..." Su Zhen was unbelievable, the meeting gift was 100 million.

    Su Qingqing sat up "squeaking" and said, "This money has to be returned to him!" Too much!

    Su Zhen hurriedly stopped her, "Qingqing, wait a minute, there are more."

    Su Qingqing: "???" Stopped walking and turned sideways in surprise, what else? ! !

    Su Zhen showed her the real estate certificate of the villa and various documents of the island.

    "This is a villa worth 100 million yuan. It seems that it was given to us by a person named Nangong... and this island..."

    Su Qingqing was dumbfounded, Nangongli? ! villa? ? The person she couldn't think of made her completely stunned, but there was something even more exciting waiting for her.

    "This is the island that Mubai gave us, worth... two billion..." Su Zhen lowered her voice when she mentioned the numbers.

    Su Qingqing: "!? What... what? Two billion?!" She couldn't recover on the spot!

    Mu Bai is crazy! What are you doing with so much money for her?

    "Return these to Mu Bai and Mr. Nangong. Our family has left enough dowry for you." Su Zhen put all these things in Su Qingqing's hands and asked her to return them.

    Su Qingqing's head froze for a moment, why did Nangongli join in the fun? And gave her a villa?

    Simply! People who obviously have nothing to do with each other.

    "... No, I have to return it all." One gave her a villa worth 2.1 billion, and the other gave her a villa worth 100 million. Especially Mubai, although he liked the feeling of being thrown away by money, he couldn't take the money.

    The main reason is that they gave too much. They are not even married, so the amount given is already jaw-dropping.

    Afterwards, Su Zhen and Du Shanming decided that it would be better for Qingqing to return the 100 million yuan together, and there is no need to give it to her as part of the dowry.