Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Hot Arms

    Su Qingqing never imagined that she would faint because of the tug-of-war competition. Before she fell down, scenes of trouble after being exposed as a woman disguised as a man flashed through her mind, and then there was darkness...

    before turning around, the student union did not have two seconds left Members, when they heard a buzzing sound behind them, they turned around and saw Su Qingqing unconscious on the ground!

    The girls around were so frightened that they covered their mouths, and those who were competing stopped. Nangongli saw Su Qingqing's frail figure suddenly fell to the ground in the distance, his expression changed drastically, and he stood up abruptly.

    The members of the student union were also frightened by the sudden coma, and lost their voice for a moment!

    Before he could react, a scent of pine wood wafted through his nostrils, and the figure as bright as a jade tree passed him by, only to see the man's lean and strong hands leaning over to lift Su Qingqing from the ground.

    The moment he fell into his arms, Mu Bai frowned slightly, and the person in his arms was so soft that it was unbelievable, he carried Su Qingqing steadily to the school doctor's office.

    Member of the student union: "!!!" Mu...Mubai? ?

    The jaws of the people around who saw this scene dropped in shock. Did they see it right? Mu Bai actually carried Su Qingqing to the school infirmary? Mu Bai has always been cold and cold, and he has never seen him feel compassion for anyone, let alone such a scene...

    If Su Qingqing is not a "man", they all suspect that Mu Bai likes Su Qingqing.

    Du Ruo, who was still dancing vigorously, stopped abruptly when she saw this scene, the jealousy and unwillingness in her heart crazily swept her whole body, she told herself that Su Qingqing was a man! it's OK! Su Qingqing is a man, and Mu Bai just sent him to the school infirmary out of kindness, but...why was he hugged by a princess...

    so everyone was shocked, Su Qingqing fainted and they were frightened, but Mu Bai actually sent Su Qingqing to the school in the first place. When they went to the school doctor's office, they were even more dumbfounded.

    When Nangongli arrived at the place where Su Qingqing was unconscious, Mu Bai had already taken her away... On

    the outdoor basketball court a little far away, there were a dozen or so men playing games among the crowded crowd.

    The news of Su Qingqing's coma spread to the crowd, most of them were whispering and surprised.

    The dozen or so people who were competing stopped when they realized what had happened.

    "It seems that someone is unconscious."

    "Who is it?"

    "It's a boy, Su Qingqing."

    "Ah!!? Su Qingqing? Is it real or not?"

    "Really, just fell to the ground!"

    "Guess who it is The one who picked Su Qingqing up to the school doctor?"

    "Who??"

    Chu Yunhan sneered disdainfully when he heard that someone had fainted and was still a boy, and was about to complain about something when the words Su Qingqing fell into his ears...for a

    split second He was a little confused, approached one of them and asked anxiously, "Who do you think is unconscious?"

    Chu Yunhan's friends looked at each other, what's wrong with Young Master Chu? In such a hurry?