Chapter 140

Chapter 140 Swimsuit

    Su Qingqing was hugged by Mu Bai and got off the plane, her hands were exhausted.

    Mu Bai's cold expression showed satisfaction, he held the person in his arms firmly and got into the car.

    Su Qingqing was forced to change into a dress on the plane, the previous dress was unreadable at all.

    The new dress is very close-fitting. It is different from the dress style of the previous two days. The previous dress is all doll style, which looks very cute.

    And this dress may be because the size is too small, it clearly outlines Su Qingqing's perfect figure.

    Mu Bai couldn't tell when he was hugging her, but when the car arrived at the destination, Su Qingqing didn't let him hug her again after she regained her strength.

    Every move made Mu Bai's eyes dim behind him. A thin coat was draped over Su Qingqing's body. She was stunned for a while and didn't care because the sea breeze was really strong.

    The slender waist was held tightly by the big palm, and the body leaned against his side, and the two walked together cuddling.

    Not far away is a modern sea view house, Su Qingqing looked around, there were not too many people, and there were very few people on the beach.

    "Aren't we going to soak in hot springs?" Su Qingqing was curious. Are there hot springs by the sea?

    Mu Bai's voice was slightly hoarse, "Don't worry, you should rest for two days first."

    Su Qingqing said, "I can't do it again tonight... I want to watch the sunrise tomorrow."

    Mu Bai's hands tightened a little After a while, he said, "Going to bed early tonight will give you enough sleep." The words were ambiguous.

    Su Qingqing thought that he agreed, and for a moment thought that acting like a baby would be useful, and it would be a good way.

    It wasn't until her hands were imprisoned on the bed and the tip of her tongue was swallowed before going to bed at night that she realized that this big villain was fooling her again!

    Let her sleep for almost seven hours, knowing that she loves to watch the sunrise, and kiss her awake early in the morning.

    "Get up." He rubbed her earlobe lightly with his fingertips.

    Su Qingqing was so tired that she didn't want to move her fingers, "Don't make trouble, I'll sleep again." Muttering, she turned her back and continued to immerse herself in Xiangmeng.

    Mu Bai kissed her on the forehead lightly, "Don't want to watch the sunrise?"

    Su Qingqing half sat up hesitantly, rubbed her eyes, stretched out her arms to hug Mu Bai and rubbed her.

    "Hmm, sleepy..." The little girl looked extremely soft.

    Mu Bai's deserted black eyes were full of tenderness, and he stretched out his arms to hug her whole body, "Hold you and see."

    Su Qingqing buried her in his neck, sleepiness lingering, mainly because the past two days were too busy. tired.

    The brilliance of the sunrise reflected on Su Qingqing and Mu Bai's bodies, successfully driving away half of her drowsiness.

    Buried in his neck and watched the sun rise slowly with her small face sideways, Su Qingqing inadvertently set her eyes on Mu Bai's perfect profile.