Chapter 139

Chapter 139 Never provoke him again...

    Su Qingqing: "...No..not very fun."

    Mu Bai snatched the feather in her hand with his gentle fingertips, "Not fun? I'll teach you how to play to make it interesting."

    Su Qingqing's calm words made Su Qingqing He wanted to run immediately, but his soft hands were held tightly by him.

    "I don't want to play." Su Qingqing quickly refused.

    Mu Bai ignored her rejection.

    "You discovered such an interesting little thing." He played with the feather in his hand with a little deep meaning.

    Su Qingqing: "?" She didn't understand what he was talking about.

    "I saw this feather here, and I just took it to play with." Su Qingqing only felt that he was a little dangerous at the moment.

    I don't know why he reacted so...scary when he saw the feather, but his handsome profile was slightly lowered, and he could feel the change of body temperature when he held her hand tightly with his big palm.

    Su Qingqing was very confused, she didn't know what his plan was, and she didn't know how much trouble she had caused.

    Until she was carried off the plane weakly, Su Qingqing promised that she would never provoke him again, it was really hard to guard against.     The faces of Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini in the

    Su Family Villa were completely torn apart. Su Qiangqiao was so angry that he couldn't sleep for several nights because he didn't want to spend any money.     Also unable to sleep is Du Ruo, who never imagined that each of them had another child and divorced!     Du Ruo was so annoyed that she wanted to take the two shameless people to court. She couldn't do too much now. After the two divorced, the property distributed to her was at least tens of millions, right?     She has not been in this family for a long time, and she doesn't know how much their assets are. It may not be a good thing if 100 million can leave them.     "You still have the nerve to show up?"     Su Qiangqiao's roar sounded vaguely downstairs, and Du Ruo quickly walked out of the room.

    Chen Meixi's complexion was bright, the fetal gas movement that day was a lie to him, just to share more property, and to be served by a little lover with delicious food and drink, and she really stayed away from such a bad person like him, and her mood rose several times.

    The little lover is more caring than she imagined, and it is much better than seeing his stinky face every day.

    "Why am I embarrassed to show up, this villa also has half of me." Chen Meini was completely hardened.

    Seeing that she was so arrogant, Su Qiangqiao was so angry that he stepped forward and wanted to do something to her.

    Chen Meini sneered, "You should try it yourself, you don't want any property."

    Su Qiangqiao waved his hands angrily, his heart fluctuated greatly, and he sat opposite her and stared at her like an enemy.

    Before he could say anything, Chen Meini said again, "After your last attack, the property is divided into four or six, you four and I six."

    "You think beautifully!" Su Qiangqiao jumped up angrily. If you beat her to death, it's her turn to act here!

    "In private, we are four or six according to what I just said, but if we go to court and you beat me, causing my tire gas to almost disappear, you are not afraid of being purged and left the house?"

    Chen Meini asked him to eat The dumb thing is, she is not easy to mess with.

    Su Qiangqiao smiled angrily and shook his finger at her, "Okay you! You framed me?" He said that he basically didn't touch her very much, but he was still in a plaster cast after being swung by a wooden stick.

    "If you do something to me, it's because I framed you. The key point is that you framed me!" The

    two of them were talking to each other, and Du Ruo only wanted to know how much property they shared with him.

    Su Qiangqiao asked a lawyer and learned that both parties had someone outside and were pregnant. Originally, the divorce could be divided equally.

    But because of his actions, the property may be divided to 3/7, and naturally the weak will get more.

    After Su Qiangqiao made the phone call, he was so angry that he seemed to recite it the next moment, and signed the contract for dividing the property without saying a word.

    Naturally, it is impossible for him to publicize that his wife is pregnant with another man's child. She is shameless and he wants to continue to hang out in this circle.

    Chen Meini was very satisfied, and was going to get a divorce tomorrow with the contract, when there were hurried footsteps upstairs.

    Du Ruo was very angry, "What about me? Where did you put me?" They just said they were going to sell the villa, where would she live after selling it? !

    Chen Meini paused, for this daughter who only asked for money, the emotions in her eyes were complicated.

    "...Ruoruo, Mom will give you a two-bedroom, two-living room house, plus two million in compensation..." Originally, when she was thinking about whether to give her an extra two million, Du Ruo's expression changed.

    Du Ruo couldn't believe what she heard, two million? ! Send her away with this little money?

    "Ten million, at least." She added without waiting for two seconds.

    "You can get a divorce if you want a divorce. You can give me 10 million each, and I don't want much." As for the two bedrooms and two living rooms, it's not worthy of her status at all.

    Chen Meini's face was dumbfounded by her lion's mouth, and she shook her head in disappointment, "What I can give you is as I said just now, you want what you want."

    After saying that, she left the villa in a low mood.

    Du Ruo became anxious, and turned to look at Su Qiangqiao.

    Su Qiangqiao sneered at her words, "500,000 yuan, don't let it down." Seeing her face that was very similar to Chen Meini's, he panicked.

    He picked up his phone and went upstairs, and left the villa after a while.

    Only Du Ruo stood there alone.