Chapter 27

Chapter 27 To the Snow Mountain

    The warm touch came from the palm of her hand, Su Qingqing stared wide-eyed at her hand grasping the male lead's thigh, and slowly raised her head to look at him...

    The cold and strange eyes fell on Su Qingqing, she quickly withdrew her hand, stiffened Scalp as if nothing happened, it's the car's fault, not hers.

    "Fuck! How do you drive? Are you going to go or not!?" Chu Yunhan thumped the steering wheel angrily.

    In order to ease the embarrassment, Su Qingqing looked out of the window. There was a luxury car parked in front of Chu Yunhan's car, and she wanted to leave... more like it was on purpose.

    Chu Yunhan was about to get out of the car to talk to the owner of the car in front of him. When Su Qingqing was thinking about whether to get out of the car after him, he saw the window of the luxury car slowly open,...sick...sick and charming? !

    Su Qingqing had a strong bad premonition, and sure enough Chu Yunhan saw that it was He Wuluo, and was obviously stunned for two seconds, then smiled and called He Wuluo brothers, it seemed that the two had a good relationship.

    This is bad! Don't go together! But it seems that the heaven did not hear Su Qingqing's prayer.

    "Let's go play in the snow, together?"

    He Wuluo wanted to refuse in a gentle manner, but when he caught a glimpse of the little head quietly observing in the back compartment, he smiled even more, "It happens to be fine, so I'll bother you."

    Chu Yunhan is used to him Gentle and polite, "What are you bothering about, it's fun when there are many people together."

    He Wuluo smiled back, and looked at Su Qingqing vaguely.

    Su Qingqing is so simple! Is it too late for her to repent now? However, this place may be a wealthy area, and there is no one around. Even if she wanted to get off the car, Chu Yunhan would not let her go down alone.

    She took a deep breath, as long as she ignored Bingjiao, he wouldn't have any other tricks to play, after all, it's not like he didn't find her before, they were all harmless tricks.

    With a delicate luxury car behind him, Chu Yunhan became even more excited and never stopped talking along the way.

    Apart from giving her a cold look just now, Mu Bai kept his eyes on the outside of the car window.

    Su Qingqing relaxed, instead of thinking about messy things, it's better to close her eyes and rest her mind.

    Soon, the car arrived in an open space, a plane parked in the open space, Chu Yunhan parked the car in the parking lot.

    When Su Qingqing got out of the car, a gust of wind blew in. If it wasn't cool, the sky was full of dust. She squinted her eyes slightly and covered her eyes with her hands to avoid being distracted by the dust.

    Chu Yunhan cursed, "Fuck! Why is the wind so strong today?"

    It made him forget the act of embracing Su Qingqing's shoulders. Su Qingqing aimed at Mu Bai. calm.

    Because Su Qingqing was behind them and was tightly blocked by them, the wind didn't blow to her very much, and her eyes could be opened normally.

    After getting on the plane, Su Qingqing listened to the loud wind blowing outside, can she still fly in such weather? It would be great if you couldn't fly!

    Su Qingqing, who was looking forward to the cancellation of the flight, finally got her to say no. When she walked in and wanted to find a corner seat to sit down, she found that there were not only a few of them in the cabin, and she glanced...