Chapter 102

Chapter 102 Feed

    Su Qingqing: "!"

    "Don't do this..." His earlobe was bitten again, and Su Qingqing was imprisoned in his arms and couldn't move.

    Burning words whispered in her ears, and the heat made her shiver.

    "Eat fruit?"

    Su Qingqing was stunned for a few seconds by his sudden question, then nodded, mainly because she wanted to escape from his embrace.

    The cherries were washed until they were plump, so Su Qingqing picked up the cherries and ate them in small bites.

    Before eating two pills, Su Qingqing noticed the hot eyes of the man beside him, so Su Qingqing moved a little distance away to prevent him from doing bad things and continued to eat.

    With Yubai's fingertips, Mu Bai pinches a cherries and feeds it to her lips.

    Su Qingqing didn't suspect anything else. She opened her mouth and bit the cherries in his hand, and then bit his fingertips...

    Su Qingqing: "..." She was so angry that she bit him hard twice, but the bites made him feel sick all over his body. Startled, with a bad premonition, he quickly sat further away.

    He looked at Mu Bai on the sofa next to him vigilantly, fearing that he would take revenge, how would he describe his desire for revenge? Probably only the phrase "Ten years is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge".

    Seeing that he just withdrew his hand at the moment, his cold expression remained the same.

    After many experiences, Su Qingqing did not relax her vigilance, but it was only a stalemate for a while, and she began to re-enter the TV series.

    At this time, a cherries with an attractive color swayed in front of her eyes again.

    Su Qingqing subconsciously looked at Mu Bai who sat beside her at some point, her pupils dilated, why was he sitting so close to her? She wasn't surprised at all.

    Just when she was vigilant, Mu Bai seemed to be aware of her vigilance towards him at the moment...

    "I'm not teasing you, eat it."

    Su Qingqing half-believingly opened her mouth to bite again, but this time she didn't bite his fingertips, but bit his fingertips. empty.

    He opened his lips slightly in disbelief, watching helplessly as he sent the cherries into his thin lips.

    Su Qingqing: "..." What about the trust between people? He played himself?

    She was so angry that the more she thought about it, the angrier she became, and she played tricks on her twice, this person is too much! I can't swallow this breath!

    Picking up the cherries and putting them on her lips, Su Qingqing intentionally wanted to feed them to him while preparing to start running... The

    man's dark eyes flickered when her arm was poked lightly with her fingertips.

    The little face in front of her was slightly looking up towards him, her black grape-like eyes contained spring water, her white and tender snow-like skin was glowing with a tinge of blush, her delicate lips held a plump and round cherries and gestured towards him, full of allure ..

    Mubai's wrists are bulging with veins, and the possessiveness in his eyes is astonishingly terrifying.

    Su Qingqing was terrified by his gaze, and a sense of oppression filled the air, and she regretted it a little.