Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Dinner

    Su Qingqing was startled, her slender wrist was tightly held by the man's big palm, and her whole body was pulled very close to him by him.

    His frail body was shrouded by a tall figure, and his aura suddenly intruded into Su Qingqing's breath, she raised her eyes in confusion and looked at Mu Bai with her small face upturned.

    The temperature in the palm seemed to be boiling hot, and Su Qingqing's delicate and white skin was glowing red and charming.

    Su Qingqing looked into his dark eyes, wondering why he grabbed her? Could it be that the heroine's words took effect? Did Mu Bai actually listen? But if he had listened, wouldn't his first reaction be to ignore her?

    Or did he feel that what the heroine said made sense, and thought he was using him and got angry? Su Qingqing was thinking wildly.

    The wrist was tightly held by the man, but Mu Bai leaned over and got very close to her, "Are you eavesdropping?" His voice was hoarse and unintelligible.

    Su Qingqing: "..." Who eavesdropped?

    "I just came out of the bathroom, and I happened to overhear." How can this be called eavesdropping? She listened openly.

    Su Qingqing didn't raise her eyes to look at him, she didn't know why he felt dangerous to herself at this moment, so she tried to take a step back...

    but this move frightened her, because when she was stepping back, she was held tightly His wrist was pulled forcefully again, and he fell into Mu Bai's arms.

    Due to lack of support, Mu Bai was still some distance away from the wall behind him, so she could only climb onto his waist to stabilize his figure with the other hand, but it was useless for her to stabilize her body, her face and body would inevitably collide. into the arms of a man.

    His wrist is still imprisoned by him, Su Qingqing can be said to be in a daze at the moment, she really doesn't know what he wants to do with this move?

    Mubai's black eyes locked on the small face that was looking up at her, and the scene of Su Qingqing's wrist being held by He Wuluo appeared in his mind... and all the information on her profile... her

    thin lips moved imperceptibly A few times, the black eyes locked on her tightly, but did not say a word.

    Su Qingqing seemed to see that he had something to say? Could it be her illusion? Just when she was about to ask again, her wrist was released...

    Su Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief, "You won't be angry, I heard your conversation with your daughter... Du Ruo, right?" It seems that Du Ruo really There is still a place in Mu Bai's heart.

    Mu Bai let go of her hand, but his eyes never let go of her flushed skin, "Why am I angry?"

    Su Qingqing: "???" God knows why he was angry.

    "Then you just asked me if I was eavesdropping?" Isn't it angry? Su Qingqing couldn't figure out what this big boss was thinking.

    She didn't know that these three words were just the reason for him to imprison her in his arms.

    Mu Bai didn't respond to this question, but stared deeply at her with his black eyes for a moment...

    "He Wuluo...don't get too close to him." After speaking, he walked away slowly.

    Su Qingqing: "?" Why did he warn her with this sentence? Could it be that he also knows that He Wuluo is a coward?

    possible! The hero must know, right? Or have seen or heard of it...