Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Itchy

    The soft words in the ear aroused the man's inner possessiveness, and the swing suddenly stopped.

    Only then did Su Qingqing heave a sigh of relief, "Phew...you scared me to death." Pulling away from him, she didn't realize that she accidentally kissed the man's ear...

    Turning her head, she found Mu Bai's deep gaze fell on her body , as if he had done something bad to him.

    Thinking of her hugging him in fear, and rubbing her head against his heart... The memory of just now came to my mind, thinking that he must be angry because of this.

    Su Qingqing leaned towards him lightly, poked out a side face and looked up at him from below, "Angry? I really didn't mean to hug your waist just now."

    Her lips pursed slightly, Mu Bai seemed to be trying her best to control her stamina , The veins on the wrist and the neck are obviously raised.

    Su Qingqing saw that he was enduring, and thought that he must be hugged by her and felt very angry, after all, he was obsessed with cleanliness.

    She looked at him with her head, her little face was a little dazed and at a loss, she couldn't say let him hug him back, could she?

    Pursing her jelly-like lips, delicious and alluring, Su Qingqing didn't know how irritating her little expression was.

    The man's tall and straight figure slowly bent down, and his eyes, which contained a strong and unknown meaning, locked tightly on her lips.

    That dangerous feeling came again, Su Qingqing straightened up quickly, why did she feel this way again? She tilted her head again to look at the male lead who had lowered his eyebrows and couldn't see his expression clearly.

    "I'm angry." A hoarse voice rose from the empty night.

    Su Qingqing's heart skipped a beat when he caught off guard, "Huh?" So what should I do? She didn't mean to either.

    Looking back at him in confusion, what does he want to do?

    "Then...then why aren't you angry?" Seeing that he didn't seem to be joking, Su Qingqing sat beside him and asked him carefully, to see if he could ease his anger. It seemed that she was angered by her unintentional molestation It's not easy.

    There was a cool breeze, and after a long while, Mu Bai spat out with thin lips, "I always like to repay others' actions in the same way."

    Su Qingqing was dumbfounded, her lips moved but she couldn't say anything, he...he The meaning is how to hug him by yourself, how will he hug him back?

    Su Qingqing thought about it, and gritted her teeth, "As long as you can calm down, that's fine."

    She sat up straight and waited for the man to hug her, but she thought of something again, "You...don't press me down."

    A low laugh sounded Cheer was in Su Qingqing's ear, Su Qingqing was stupefied by him, he said he was angry, and now he laughed out loud?

    So are you angry now or not angry? Before she could ask, the big, thin palm grasped her slender waist with a little force, and Su Qingqing fell into his arms...

    The posture of the beauty's embrace was close to his body, and hit his heart , Su Qingqing grabbed his clothes subconsciously, and the two of them met eyes, one was indifferent and the other was surprised and a little bit at a loss.     Just at this moment, the sound of fireworks on the sea surface illuminated Su Qingqing's little face. Her fleeting thoughts just now were interrupted by the fireworks in front of her, which attracted all her attention.     Because the fireworks at this time are not a little bit, most of the night is illuminated by the fireworks, and the scene is so beautiful.     This is the first time for Su Qingqing to see such a big display of fireworks. It is so beautiful...     The man gently straightened her frail body, and his white and slender wristbands reached her slender waist. The black pupils reflected Su Qingqing's ethereal beauty Chu Yun 's face     near the lover's lock on the high platform     was so cold that he was sent away as soon as he arrived at the beach. When he passed by, he found out that Su Qingqing was taken away by Mu Bai.     He was so angry that he didn't even have the mood to play, what kind of lover lock, Chu Yunhan looked very annoying, in fact, he wanted to lock a brotherhood lock with Su Qingqing, but now she is gone...     Seeing so many locks is exciting Looking at his gaze, he simply turned his back, not seeing his eyes, but his heart was pure, who let him not grab Mubai.