Chapter 121

Chapter 121 Stimulation

    Nangongli's friend stood in front of Du Ruo, blocking her view.

    Not only could Du Ruo not be able to get in, she couldn't even see Nangongli's figure. She gritted her teeth to suppress the displeasure in her heart, and asked with a hurt expression.

    "I want to find Brother Li, is Brother Li there?" Du Ruo amplified his voice to let Nangongli inside hear him.

    Nangongli's friends didn't know what happened to them either, "Du Ruo, Boss Li doesn't want to see you, so go back." They didn't want to embarrass her.

    Du Ruo still wanted to say something, so he shouted into the classroom unwillingly, "Brother Li! Listen to my explanation! Give me another chance to explain!"

    "Stop shouting, Brother Li doesn't want to see you, you understand what he said If you don't see it, you won't see it."

    Du Ruo was very angry! She blames! Blame Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meiwei for taking him to visit. Now it's not just their wishful thinking, but she is also the same.

    It seems that it is impossible for Nangongli to see her again in a short time. Du Ruo couldn't swallow this breath, and really wanted to find an opportunity to expose Su Qingqing's disguising as a man and approaching Mubai.

    It just made her very distressed that Su Qingqing didn't have any photos of women's clothing. He Wuluo's birthday party was not allowed to bring mobile phones and camera equipment, so she couldn't leave evidence even if she wanted to take pictures.

    Nangongli was in the old school building, holding a photo of Su Qingqing as a child in his hand, and he didn't take his emotions out of control.

    Su Qingqing... Some time ago, her startled smile was very similar to when she was a child, but at that time he scoffed, thinking that he was crazy.

    The result was not that she was in a hurry to find someone, but that she was always by her side.

    He regretted the bad behavior he had done to her, but the harm and bullying had already been done, and he... owed her more...

    Holding the tissue she gave her in his palm, there was a tinge of warmth in his heart, she was still so kind.

    Su Zhen in the security room

    didn't notice Du Ruo. Knowing that the school was on holiday today, she specially made delicious food for her, in case she didn't eat well.

    As for Ruoruo...Chen Meini will prepare meals for her, she doesn't want to make Qingqing sad, and she also knows that Ruoruo's heart is not with their family, maybe she is not her child by nature.

    Su Qingqing took the lunch box in her hand and chatted with her for a while. Du Shanming was looking for her after get off work, and Su Zhen got up to go home, but she couldn't bear to part with her daughter.

    Seeing her hesitation, Su Qingqing patted her hand lightly, "I will graduate soon, and I will go home after graduation."

    Su Zhen nodded happily, "Okay, the room is ready for you." Everything was bought neatly Qi, but the clothes, skirts and shoes in the closet were all sent by Mu Bai.

    This young man looks really good now, both Su Zhen and Du Shanming are very satisfied with Mu Bai.

    Su Qingqing didn't expect them to be so efficient and the room was ready, "Okay, let's go back, Dad should wait."

    Before Su Zhen could react, Assistant Li drove the car and stopped at the school gate to wait for Su Zhen to get in the car.

    Su Qingqing waved goodbye to her, "Mom, take care of yourself at home."

    Su Zhen said softly "Hey", and after the car drove away, she realized what Qingqing called her...

    The tears of excitement were about to burst again , Qingqing is really sensible, she is so lucky to have such a sensible child, but thinking about it carefully, she feels sorry for her sensibleness.

    Another day I have a chance to ask if Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini treated her well before? How do you usually educate or treat children...

    Su Qingqing sighed secretly, watched the vehicle disappear, then picked up the lunch box and walked back to the dormitory.

    Opening the bedroom door, Mu Bai's cold figure was reading a book on the sofa as usual, "Are you back?" The

    man closed the book, got up and approached Su Qingqing with a slender and tall figure, and took the lunch box in her hand with his white and thin hands.

    Su Qingqing has been very clingy to him these days, wrapping her soft white arms around his waist, rubbing his face against his heart.

    Ever since she knew that he wouldn't do anything to her, Su Qingqing became confident and didn't notice the veins on his side neck.

    "You're back, are you reading again?"

    Mu Bai wrapped his other arm around her slender waist, his voice hoarse, "Well, do you want to watch a movie?"

    Su Qingqing thought for a while, as if there was no movie she wanted to watch, "Eat me first Mom made the food for me."

    Fortunately, Mu Bai didn't ask the chef to deliver the food, otherwise some dishes would be wasted.

    "What do you like to eat?" Su Qingqing ate food in small mouthfuls like a little hamster.

    Whether it's Chinese food or Western food, Mu Bai's meal is elegant and expensive, which makes Su Qingqing can't help but recall the bad things he did to himself before, the typical clothes and beasts, but fortunately he knows his mistakes and can correct them.

    Mu Bai said calmly, "You asked before."

    Su Qingqing thought for a while, she was right to ask, but he didn't answer.

    "But you didn't answer me directly." Forget what he said at that time, just remember that he didn't mention the name of the dish.

    Mu Bai put down the chopsticks with his light jade-colored fingertips, and the napkin printed his thin lips, "You will know soon."

    Su Qingqing felt that he was saying something she didn't understand again, "Okay." The next second, she threw this question out of her mind After that, continue to eat the food, it tastes so good.

    "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked in a low voice.

    Su Qingqing drank the last sip of Mom's brand Laohuo soup, "Well, it's exciting, the more exciting the better."

    Mu Bai: "?"