Chapter 131

Chapter 131 Let go

    Su Qingqing sat down while talking, but she didn't dare to drink.

    Mu Bai smiled inexplicably, "Okay."

    Su Qingqing thought that what he said was better not to drink, so she didn't pay much attention to it, only the food in front of her eyes.

    Mu Bai didn't force her, and the two ate quietly under the music of the candlelight dinner.

    Su Qingqing took a sip of the juice, but she was no longer hungry, and took a napkin to wipe her lips.

    "I'm done eating..." Before he finished speaking, he realized that his glass was wine or something, and the color was so beautiful.

    "What's in your glass?" It looks delicious.

    Mu Bai didn't answer sideways, "Want to taste it?"

    Su Qingqing hesitated, "Is it wine?" It's fine if it's wine, although I want to taste what the color of such a beautiful drink tastes like.

    Mu Bai pressed his thin lips lightly, raised his wine glass and walked towards Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing also wanted to take a look, but when he walked over, the wine glass refused to let her take a closer look and smell it.

    "Taste it." The man's hoarse voice bewitched Su Qingqing.

    Before Su Qingqing had any other reaction, Mu Bai drank the fruit wine in one gulp.

    "Hey! Hey! I haven't watched it yet." Su Qingqing didn't expect him to drink it up in one gulp, so let her watch it anyway.

    The man didn't respond to her, he bent down and kissed Su Qingqing's delicate lips.

    Su Qingqing: "!!!"

    Slightly spicy fruit wine was alternately between the lips and tongues of the two of them. Su Qingqing could feel the slightly spicy taste of the wine and realized that it was wine, but fortunately, he just tasted it.

    But still the whole person started to get confused, she was quite awake, the tip of her tongue was numb from being bitten, and Mu Bai let her go.

    Su Qingqing shook her head slightly, the thin red appeared on her cheeks again, it was so beautiful, "Is it wine?"

    She thought it was fruit juice, it looked delicious, but it actually smelled like alcohol.

    Mu Bai gently rubbed her lips with his fingertips, "Is it delicious?"

    Su Qingqing thought about it seriously, then nodded, "The taste is okay." It won't be very sweet or pungent.

    "Do you want to drink again?" Mu Bai Zhuangruo asked again unintentionally.

    Su Qingqing shook her head resolutely, she was a little tipsy now and couldn't drink any more.

    Thinking of saying goodbye later, Su Qingqing was very reluctant, maybe it was because of the alcohol that made her a little bold.

    Stretching out her arms to hug him, "Mubai, I'm going home tonight, so I can't sleep with you."

    Su Qingqing stood up while talking, and wrapped her soft hands around Mu Bai's neck again.

    Mu Bai didn't make a sound, he lightly grasped the back of her neck with his fingertips.

    With a seductive little face like a peach petal, Su Qingqing took the initiative to kiss his thin lips, bit the tip of his tongue playfully, and she was surprised that he didn't tremble slightly.