Chapter 99

Chapter Ninety-Nine

    Chen Meini didn't know how to face Su Qingqing, who would have thought that the daughter she raised for so many years would be someone else's biological daughter.

    Su Qingqing got into the car, with Du Ruo sitting next to her, and the two were separated by a person.

    Du Ruo still didn't know what was going on, and she was anxious along the way, afraid that Su Qingqing would know that her parents' conditions were not as good as hers, and would mock her family background with Mu Bai.

    Did she not know that Su Qingqing's parents knew her parents? Obviously there will be no family background involved.

    Su Qingqing sat in the car without saying a word, and looked out of the car window. It seemed that the real and fake daughter was discovered in advance.

    I don't know if he will be compensated five million yuan, Su Qingqing's only worry is five million yuan, and it's not just the first time he complained about the broken rules of this noble school.

    However, Su Qiangqiao wanted to communicate with Du Ruo wholeheartedly, "Ruo Ruo, how are you doing at school recently?"

    Du Ruo was very puzzled why he didn't ask Su Qingqing but asked her, a stranger, "It's okay.

    " Are you uncomfortable ?"

    Facing his concern, Du Ruo's doubts deepened, "No, thank you uncle for your concern."

    Su Qiangqiao laughed several times, "You're welcome." He liked his own daughter more and more in his heart. Sure enough, the child is going to be born, like Su Qingqing's love is still not in place.

    However, she grew up living in a villa with good food, drink, housing and transportation. It is estimated that Su Qingqing would not be willing to let her live with Du Shanming and the others.

    If she doesn't want to...she has no other choice. If she wants to continue living in the villa, it depends on Du Ruo's willingness.

    Su Qingqing's face was cold, she never glanced at the three people in the car, and when the car stopped, she silently followed them into the private room of the hotel.

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen waited anxiously, and were very nervous to see their own daughter.

    "Shan Ming, Qingqing, will she not like us?" Su Zhen was afraid that she would dislike them just like Du Ruo, and this thought made her panic.

    Du Shanming shook his head uncertainly. Although he didn't know clearly, he first denied her bad guess to make her feel at ease.

    "I don't think she will."

    With her husband's guarantee, Su Zhen felt more at ease.

    Du Ruo followed Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini, both supported Du Ruo and walked together, while Su Qingqing remained silent like an outsider.

    Chen Meini noticed Su Qingqing who was walking silently beside her, and her smile froze while talking to Du Ruo, feeling a little guilty towards her, but when she thought that she was not her biological daughter, her heart became ruthless in an instant.

    Don't know if your own daughter is doing well? If it was not good, Su Qingqing would have taken away her own daughter's privileged life since she was a child.

    Du Ruo felt something was wrong, and didn't understand why Su Qingqing's parents would abandon Su Qingqing and come around him?

    But... from the corner of the eye, Du Ruo noticed the silent Su Qingqing, and Du Ruo let her disguise herself as a man to approach Mu Bai. Now even her parents don't like her.