Chapter 75

Chapter 75 Kissing by the Pool

    Su Qingqing's face turned pale with fright, her slender and white hands tightly hugged the tall and cold figure in front of her eyes.

    "Scared...scared me to death." Su Qingqing only knew the helpless suffocation she felt at that moment just now, and her delicate lips were pressed against Mu Bai's ear, which was constantly rising in body temperature, but she didn't know it.

    The whole frail body was hung on Mu Bai's body, the warm and fragrant nephrite in his arms made the veins on the man's neck twitch violently, his thin lips were lightly pursed, his eyes were terribly dull.

    Su Qingqing stepped on his foot underwater, wanted to move away but was afraid of slipping again, so she just hugged him tightly.

    "I'm afraid... I almost fell into the water just now." Su Qingqing was indeed frightened, who could not be frightened by this, the water that overflowed to the heart was very high.

    The soft words touch the heart.

    The figure she was clinging to didn't move. After a few seconds of silence, she was held in his arms by thin and slender hands, and slowly approached the edge of the swimming pool.

    Su Qingqing was even more panicked, afraid that if he didn't stand still, the two of them would be in trouble, both hands and feet hugged him tightly, for fear that he would also slip.

    Mu Bai's cold appearance showed a hint of forbearance, and he hugged her firmly on the edge of the swimming pool and gently put her on it.

    Su Qingqing was relieved after success, but how could she learn like this? The water is too deep...

    "How do you teach me like this? The water is so deep." Su Qingqing was a little distressed, and asked the silent man standing in front of her.

    Mu Bai's black eyes locked onto her beautiful feet underwater, "Take your time." His voice was surprisingly hoarse.

    Su Qingqing saw that he didn't seem to pay too much attention to herself, but felt much more at ease, not as restrained as before.

    And he felt that he was very serious, and he didn't stare at her, or even look twice more.

    Speaking of seriousness... Thinking of what he said in her ear that night, Su Qingqing felt that maybe he deliberately made herself shy? Now he... just doesn't look at it.

    I am also very relieved that he taught me to swim, although I don't know if I can still learn.

    When she went into the water again, Su Qingqing was a little scared, this time Mu Bai did not watch but guarded her, the distance between the two was very close.

    Su Qingqing hesitated, what if she slipped and fell again?

    Mu Bai seemed to see through her worries, "I'll support you." Shen Sheng interrupted her worries.

    Su Qingqing nodded nervously. In fact, she wanted to ask if she couldn't go to the shallow water area? But after thinking about it, it seems that the shallow water area should be difficult to teach.

    Bai Nen's hand took the initiative to grab the man's arm, and slowly slid down the swimming pool. The sense of urgency that filled her heart struck again, and she was so startled that she quickly grabbed Mu Bai and wanted to hug him.

    However, the man who had always been deserted in front of him seemed to know what she was thinking at the moment, and instead of letting Su Qingqing hug her, he stepped back steadily in the water, leading her away from the edge of security.