Chapter 134

Chapter 134: Pregnancy

    Su Qingqing was so angry that she didn't want to talk to him, he was a beast in clothes! !

    There were still a few hours left as agreed, but it turned out that it was dawn again before she was let go and she woke up in the morning.

    "Stare at me?" The deep voice seldom rang out actively during the meal.

    Su Qingqing really wondered if he had the ability to read minds, knowing that she stared at him?

    "I don't have it." The usual tactic is that he refuses to admit it.

    Satisfied, Mu Bai stretched out his thin and slender hand to gently hold her palm, "Live with me?" A faint light shone in his black eyes.

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" Of course not! !

    She could imagine that when she lived with him, she probably lost everyone.

    "I want to live with my parents and accompany them." Su Qingqing found a reason he couldn't refuse.

    Mu Bai lowered his eyes and remained silent.

    Su Qingqing remembered that Mu Bai was almost alone now, his father was in the hospital, and he didn't even go to see him, Mu Bai thought it was his father who killed his mother.

    Counting it, it can be regarded as an indirect murderer. In the original text, his father was photographed going in and out of the hotel with other women. At that time, Mu Bai was only ten years old, and his mother was so depressed that she vomited blood and fell into a coma on the spot.

    His father didn't change his attitude after that, and even a woman appeared to provoke her in person, his father didn't even see it.

    Since then, his health has not been better, and Mu Bai's personality is gloomy. Since that incident, although he has not changed on the surface, he has actually begun to plan how to gain power.

    After her mother died of illness, the Mu family was turned upside down overnight, and everyone was stunned, including Mu Bai's father, who fell directly on the bed "seriously ill".

    It was hard for Su Qingqing to imagine Mu Bai's mood at that time...

    If it was put on her, it would be a cannon fodder plot. Ten-year-old's head is better than her current head, and people are more angry than others.

    Su Qingqing suddenly felt a little distressed, and held his hand instead, "I will stay with my parents for half a month, and then I will live with you for a few days."

    Mu Bai's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his thin lips curled up imperceptibly, "It's okay, wait If you want to come back, I'll pick you up again."

    Su Qingqing thought he was sad because of her rejection just now, and said quickly...

    "Then...then I will live with you for half a month after I live at home for half a month. "The more Su Qingqing looked at him, the more pitiful he was.

    Mu Bai responded calmly, and seemed not too happy.

    Su Qingqing felt a little uneasy after eating. She had her parents at home, but he could only stay alone in the villa...

    She was with him before, but now that she graduated, she also went home...

    biting Ya hesitated for a while, "Why don't you go home with me?"

    Her parents seemed to like Mu Bai very much, and he didn't dare to do anything to her at home.

    Mu Bai's fingertips paused, "Isn't that good?"