Chapter 109

Chapter 109 Burning

    Du Shanming was very relieved when she heard her mention how Qingqing loved her so much. This is someone from his Du family...

    Su Qingqing was still looking at the one million text messages on her mobile phone, it seemed that she had some feelings for their family. Misunderstood, how can this be classified as a well-off family?

    Her slender curved arms held her frail body into her arms, and a cold voice lingered in her ears...

    "The phone is hung up?"

    Su Qingqing nodded, and said helplessly, "They gave me one million, and they won't take it back no matter what. Go."

    One million is really too much, but judging by their attitude, it is absolutely impossible to take it back.

    The man behind him was silent for a moment, "Take it as pocket money."

    Su Qingqing almost choked on the "pocket money" he said. Also, his clothes cost hundreds of thousands, isn't a million dollars just pocket money?

    "I...my living expenses were only fifteen thousand before, now one million..." She didn't know how to spend the money, after all, she didn't like shopping, and she didn't like going out too much.

    Mu Bai didn't seem to be surprised by her pitiful living expenses before, "I want to see you in a skirt..." ambiguously nibbling her delicate muscles.

    Su Qingqing: "..."

    Why did this man start again? The evening dress he wore that day was all scrapped, and he found out that the evening dress was torn by him the next day. Obviously nothing happened, but it seemed that something happened again when he looked at the evening dress nothing the same.

    "I don't want to..." If she wanted to, he would probably swallow her bones.

    Mu Bai chuckled, the heat made Su Qingqing's body go limp, and the hand that wanted to push him away never did.

    "Then what do you want to do? I'll accompany you." The last sentence seemed to imply something.

    Su Qingqing didn't understand, thinking that what he said was literal, "There's nothing I want to do, what about you?"

    What he wanted to do, she could accompany him, and she was still seriously thinking about what he would like to play.

    The man behind him pondered for a long time, Su Qingqing thought that he was afraid of troubling her, so she took the initiative to turn around and hug his waist.

    "You don't have to worry about troubling me, I... will accompany you to do what you want." Su Qingqing buttoned his shirt.

    The silent man seemed to be unable to hold back his smile, and he inhaled into her earlobe with a low smile, "Really?" The

    ending of the words was charming and seductive, but Su Qingqing still didn't catch it.

    "Really." Su Qingqing didn't doubt that there were other meanings in his words, seeing that he was smiling happily, thinking about what made him so happy.

    In the next second, Su Qingqing was completely weightless, and she was so shocked that she almost frightened, "What are you doing?" He suddenly picked her up.

    I saw the always cold appearance and said indifferently, "Do what I want."

    Su Qingqing: "!" Only then did I understand what he meant!

    She stretched out her hand and tugged at him in shame, "Don't... what do you want to do again?"

    Su Qingqing was put on the bed, the man unbuttoned his shirt, his dark eyes tightly locked on the warm and fragrant nephrite on the bed.

    Su Qingqing got up subconsciously and wanted to run, but was suppressed by the man who had finished unbuttoning his shirt, her heart turned pale with shock, and a warm feeling came from behind her ears...

    "Clothed beast??"

    Su Qingqing: "!" He...he didn't fall asleep? !

    "You...you listen to my explanation... ah!" After being bitten by him, his body softened under his restraint.

    The belt was loose, and Mu Bai's voice with strong desire made her unable to escape even if she wanted to.

    "Human face and animal heart? Huh?"

    Su Qingqing was afraid of him anymore, she never dared to speak about him secretly again, she didn't expect that he not only heard it, but also deliberately took revenge on herself...

    "I...I talked nonsense." Su Qingqing was buried in the The head under the quilt was forced to the side by the big thin palm, and before she could struggle, her lips and tongue were sucked in by his thin lips, numb from smoking.

    "Hmm...don't..." Su Qingqing tried hard to squeeze out two words, but was caught by the tip of the man's tongue even more ruthlessly.

    "Big liar..."

    Su Qingqing was so ashamed that she couldn't hit him even if she wanted to hit him, "Let me go, okay? I won't say anything in the future." The soft whisper only made the temperature in Mu Bai's palm even hotter.

    But Mu Bai chuckled, "I'm a beast in clothes, so I naturally want to do things with a human face and a beast's heart."

    Su Qingqing died of shame, "I talked nonsense..." Now I regret that I thought he was asleep and wouldn't hear it.

    "Didn't you say that you are willing to accompany me to do what I want." The bewitching voice sounded again.

    Su Qingqing: "..." Hearing a certain sound he bit heavily, I don't want to talk to him anymore, who knows what he means!

    "I don't want to..."

    "Big liar, you will be punished if you don't mean what you say." The man stroked her lips as he arrived, causing her sensitive body to tremble slightly.

    Su Qingqing didn't care about being captured by him on his upper lip, "What... how to punish?"

    "Can't get out of bed for a day and a night? Take a bath together? Which one do you like?" The veins on Mu Bai's side neck kept protruding, as if he was constantly suppressing something.

    Su Qingqing: "!!!" Neither will work! !

    "I don't even choose, how can you let me go?"

    Before getting a reply, the tip of her tongue was intertwined with his invitation, until she responded to him in a daze, but the tip of her tongue that was sucked by him was almost swallowed.

    When she opened her blurred eyes, the words around her ears woke her up instantly...

    "I didn't have a good time this morning..."