Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Approaching

    Just put down the juice only to realize that she seems to have drunk it wrong again! ! Su Qingqing stared blankly at the two identical glasses of juice put together.

    Mu Bai never picked up the juice and drank it, but Su Qingqing took several sips, so he could tell at a glance who the juice belonged to.

    But I don't know when her glass of juice was placed next to the male lead, and the glass of juice that hadn't been drunk was by her side, so she picked it up and drank it without looking at it.

    Su Qingqing: "!" Embarrassed.

    "Cough...Sorry, I drank your juice, I..." Su Qingqing had just explained to Mu Bai embarrassingly, watching the male protagonist drink up the juice she just drank.

    Su Qingqing: "..." She was stunned.

    He Wuluo and Nangongli had their own thoughts and didn't notice what happened to Su Qingqing and Mu Bai at the moment.

    Chu Yunhan was still obsessed with how good Su Qingqing would look in women's clothes? Just fantasizing made him itch.

    Su Qingqing stared blankly at Mu Bai, while drinking, his black eyes were tightly locked on Su Qingqing, his thin lips lightly covered the lip marks in Su Qingqing's cup to suppress the dark desire in his eyes, he drank it all in one gulp...

    Afterwards, he continued to eat as if nothing had happened , Su Qingqing almost lost her mind.

    The male protagonist...does he not mind that she drank the cup? Doesn't he have a serious cleanliness? Su Qingqing almost thought that she was dreaming.

    But it seemed that he didn't know at all that the juice was the one she drank, and he was still eating calmly.

    After the meal was over, Chu Yunhan didn't have to worry about Su Qingqing choking again, which meant that he would take her out to play during the day after tomorrow.

    Su Qingqing refused without hesitation, "I won't go." Every time I go, I encounter the Shura field, where both the male lead and the female lead are there, and as a cannon fodder female supporting role, she is in danger of being caught at any time.

    Letting Chu Yunhan babble, Su Qingqing insisted not to go, he said nothing.

    "If you don't go, I will call you every day until you are willing to go out." Chu Yunhan just likes to tease her and threaten her, mainly because he can't understand the clothes she is wearing, his little brother must dress well.

    Su Qingqing was already immune to his threats, and smiled at him very falsely, "Please go ahead."

    After speaking, she followed Mu Bai who was waiting for her.

    Chu Yunhan didn't expect that it wouldn't work, "Su Qingqing! Su Qingqing!" shouted Su Qingqing angrily.

    "Stop yelling, you tease her like this every day, don't talk about her, I'm tired of watching." Nangongli has never seen anyone who can babble more than him, with more bad ideas all day long.

    Chu Yun snorted coldly, "Because I don't care to bother you." Su Qingqing is quite an interesting kid.

    Nangongli sneered disdainfully, "Then I've been burning incense in my previous life." His eyes turned to the figures of Su Qingqing and Mu Bai.

    He Wuluo stared at Su Qingqing's thin back thoughtfully, "Have you noticed that even Su Qingqing's voice is so soft like a girl's?" He almost subconsciously expressed the flash of feeling at this moment.

    As soon as He Wuluo's words came out, Nangongli frowned and recalled Su Qingqing's voice, it was indeed so.

    Chu Yunhan nodded in agreement, but didn't take it seriously, "Su Qingqing saw the lack of male hormones on her body, her skin was as white and tender as tofu, it seemed to be able to glow, and her voice was soft and normal." It's impossible to really be a woman.

    White and tender.. like tofu? Nangongli didn't know what to think, and lowered his eyebrows.

    He Wuluo always had a smile on his face, but now his smile is gone. He always felt that Su Qingqing couldn't tell what was wrong, but as long as he put all the signs of a girl on Su Qingqing, everything would be so harmless... .But

    after thinking about it, I thought I was overthinking it. Su Qingqing couldn't be a girl. If it was a girl, Mu Bai would never be interested in Su Qingqing. After all... Mu Bai hates people who deceive him the most.

    Su Qingqing followed behind Mu Bai, thinking of that glass of juice... She glanced at the cold-looking male lead.

    I went back to the dormitory with my thoughts in mind, intending to ask him what the sentence he said in the old teaching building meant. To warn her or did he find something?

    The bedroom door was closed, and Su Qingqing looked hesitantly at the tall figure who was about to take a nap.

    "What do you mean by that sentence in the old school building? I thought about it, but I still can't figure it out." Did he believe the heroine's words that she used him? Or something else? Because the answer is ambiguous.

    The man unbuttoned his shirt with his light white fingertips, and said in a deep voice with his black eyes sideways, "Of course I believe you." There was a trace of indescribable meaning in his voice.

    Su Qingqing was still thinking about what he would say? I was mentally prepared for how I should answer, but what I never expected was that he said he believed her?

    "Why...why?" Su Qingqing's sixth sense thought that there was always something strange about the male protagonist believing her so easily.

    Mu Bai stopped unbuttoning the cuff buttons, and the tall and tall figure slowly approached Su Qingqing. Su Qingqing was still doubtful about his trust, and the hero should not be suspicious and obsessive.

    When she regained her composure, the scent of cold cedar had invaded her breath, and the man was enveloped in front of her. Since he was behind the light, she couldn't see his expression clearly at the moment, but the inexplicable sense of danger went crazy again. surge up...