Chapter 123

Chapter 123 Soaking in Hot Springs

    Su Qiangqiao from the Su family villa

    kept calling Du Ruo, wanting to find out what happened to her? What happened to Nangongli?

    But if Du Ruo didn't answer the phone, Su Qiangqiao was so anxious that he wanted to rush into the school to find her immediately.

    Chen Meini was not in a good mood, because she couldn't believe that her own daughter could be so heartless because of Du Ruo's matter.

    Qingqing would never treat her like this, even though she is not her own daughter.

    Su Qiangqiao was so angry that he almost smashed his phone! ! "Why didn't she answer the phone?!" He was really going to be pissed off!

    "Don't fight, the matter of Nangongli is probably in vain." Although Du Ruo didn't know why Du Ruo lied to Nangongli, normal people don't like being lied to, let alone rich kids like them.

    Su Qiangqiao was so angry that he didn't know what to say, if this was the case, he would be even more angry.

    "I give her so much living expenses every month, and I also give her money to buy luxury goods. There are a few students like her." The more Su Qiangqiao talked, the more angry she became. Up to two thousand yuan.

    Chen Meini didn't say a word, and she was not energetic when she looked at it.

    But Su Qiangqiao continued, "But it's better than Qingqing. At least Du Ruo still has something to look forward to. Qingqing's face is wasted. Time is quiet and I don't have any ambition to climb up. You and me..."

    At this point, he was stunned for a moment, before he remembered that Su Qingqing was no longer their daughter, and naturally she was not like them.

    Su Qiangqiao saw that she was not in the mood to talk to him, so he swallowed all the words displeased, got up and went up to the second floor.

    When Chen Meini wanted to sit up, she suddenly felt nauseous, but it only took two seconds for her to return to normal, like an illusion.

    She was puzzled, and walked to the bathroom without paying much attention.

    Du Ruo was absent-mindedly combing her hair in the dormitory. Even if Nangongli really wanted to break with her, she was still the only daughter of Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini, and their property would only belong to her in the future.

    The more they saved, the better, and what they saved in the end didn't end up in her pocket.

    As long as the monthly living expenses are guaranteed to be 10,000 yuan, she will have a good life when she joins Su Qiangqiao Company after graduation, and she must strive to know Mu Bai's plan first, and being close to him is better than anything else.

    As for Su Qingqing, if Mu Bai goes abroad to study, Du Shanming doesn't know if he can afford her so much money. It's not the money she bought two bags a year.

    The possibility of the two of them going their separate ways after graduation is too great, but she hasn't given up on looking for photos of Su Qingqing in women's clothing, and she can't swallow the fact that she used her biological parents' resources to disguise herself as a man and get close to Mu Bai.

    In the boys' dormitory, when Su Qingqing loosened her belt in the bathroom, she found a little bit of redness. It looked like...the marks that she had deducted by herself, not many, maybe three.

    Su Qingqing thought that she had buckled it indiscriminately when she was sleeping last night. She heard the buzzing of mosquitoes before going to bed last night, and she slept without a belt.

    Mu Bai...Impossible, recently he seldom even kissed himself, at most he just bit her earlobe without any other movements.

    After buckling his newly made belt, the new belt is simple and convenient, saving her a lot of trouble.

    When they went to the classroom, Nangong Li, she and Mu Bai happened to have chosen the same professor's class.

    Thinking of his gaffe yesterday... Although I don't know why he cried, but it's somewhat embarrassing to meet again.

    What surprised Su Qingqing was that Du Ruo was not by Nangongli's side, they were almost in pairs usually.

    Nangongli didn't disturb Su Qingqing, sitting behind Su Qingqing, probably because he was afraid of disturbing her, so he didn't greet Su Qingqing.

    Although Mu Bai's expression turned cold, Nangongli didn't bother Su Qingqing, or his eyes showed the slightest strangeness.

    As soon as Su Qingqing sat down, the people around started whispering, but this time it had nothing to do with her.

    "Have you heard? Du Ruo and Nangongli seem to have broken their relationship!"

    "Really? Where did you hear it?"

    "My boyfriend is Nangongli's brother. He told me, so it's true.

    " "

    "I heard that Du Ruo has asked for leave today and is not in the mood to go to class."

    "What's going on? Does anyone know what's going on?"

    "My boyfriend doesn't even know what happened between them, but Nangongli decided to break up with Du Ruo "

    "Why? Hasn't he always been the most protective of the school belle?"

    "Shh! Don't let him hear you so loudly." The

    discussion gradually became quieter, and Su Qingqing's eyes were full of surprise. Nangongli and the heroine Du Ruo Relationship broken? how can that be? !

    Nangongli is so kind to her. In the original text, he really gave her his life without any regrets and willingly. Now he has escaped the plot and is far behind!

    Su Qingqing sighed, her hand was lightly held by Mu Bai at this moment.

    "What are you thinking?" As if aware of her surprise just now, she asked in a deep voice.

    Su Qingqing shook her head after recovering, "It's nothing..." Just as she was about to say something more.

    Another person walked in outside the classroom, and He Wuluo walked in slowly from the door, and found a seat at random without looking sideways.

    Su Qingqing glanced at him and looked away, propped her head and waited for the professor to appear.

    The next moment, his eyes darkened, and his lips were sucked lightly.

    "I'll take you to a hot spring after graduation." The man's voice was low and hoarse, not too loud, and Nangongli behind him could hear it clearly.