Chapter 2

Chapter Two

    Su Qingqing's eyes were clear and he looked at the hero Mu Bai, the guess in his heart changed rapidly at this moment.

    I saw Mu Bai's extremely thin lips parted slightly, "Get out of the way." The undisguised sense of alienation brought Su Qingqing back to her senses.

    But she secretly breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that she was thinking too much, just as Su Qingqing moved away, there was the sound of the door closing behind her.

    Turning her head to look at the closed bathroom door, Su Qingqing was a little annoyed, why is there only one bathroom in such a luxurious dormitory...

    Be more careful when changing the belt in the future, Su Qingqing is still in a daze, with a hand behind her on her thin shoulder. ..

    She avoided her very quickly, but the owner of the hand didn't back down, instead grabbed Su Qingqing's arm.

    Chu Yunhan grabbed her arm and got very close to her small face, "Hey! Why have you been acting weird these two days?" The slenderness of the palm made him startled...

    Su Qingqing shook off his hand, " Just talk, don't touch your hands."

    It was only last night that she realized that the man in front of her was an infatuated male lead. The male lead didn't know that he fell in love with the female lead at this time. When he found out that he fell in love with the female lead, he had already It is "terminally ill", hopeless.

    It's a pity that the heroine only loves the hero, he is just a supporting role for the heroine to entertain when she is in a bad mood.

    "Hiss...you..." Before she finished speaking, Su Qingqing had already left him and left the dormitory, not wanting to talk to him at all.

    The male supporting role bullied the original owner a lot in the text, especially when the original owner's identity as a fake daughter was exposed, and when he heard that she liked Mu Bai, he often ridiculed her.

    With an empty stomach and panicked hunger, Su Qingqing quickly walked towards the cafeteria to eat.

    Chu Yunhan, who was swung by her coolly, was still in a daze, "This kid... Looking back, I won't deal with her!"

    "Who are we to deal with?" A cold voice sounded.

    Terrified, Chu Yunhan suddenly turned around, "Mubai? Aren't you abroad?" When did you come back?

    Chu Yunhan didn't mind when he stepped forward to put on Mu Bai's shoulder, but was avoided by the other party calmly, and he was not surprised by his aloofness.

    "Just came back." Mu Bai's cold voice resounded in the bedroom.

    "Your uncle..." Chu Yunhan hesitated to speak when he brought up this matter. With Mu Bai's temperament, knowing that his uncle was secretly doing things to Mu Shi, he must not show mercy.

    Mu Bai's thoughts are careful and his methods are cruel, his uncle dared to reach out to Mu's... the result can be imagined.

    Mu Bai's eyelashes like crow feathers covered the emotions in his eyes, making it impossible to see what he was thinking.

    Chu Yunhan didn't ask any further, so he had to change the subject.

    Chu Yunhan smiled and put his arms across Mu Bai's shoulders, "My dad asked me to invite you to my house as a guest, when will you show me some face?"

    His family has always wanted him to have a good relationship with Mu Bai, and the gap between the Mu family and the Chu family has always been There is an insurmountable gap.