His Possession, His Obsession

Start from the beginning

I bite the inside of my cheek.

So she was at her sister's house. How could I not fucking know?

"It took a while because it was a rare chance to find her. She opened the door and she was throwing the trash out at night."

Well, no fucking wonder. She just hid inside the damn house the entire time.

Why was she hiding?

Is someone trying to find her?

"Thank you," I say, "you will be funded greatly."

I hang up and I run a hand through my hair. I don't have to pay anymore money to find her. She's so goddamn expensive.

I spent nearly $210,000 to find her.

Dariya walks in the room and scrunches her face up in confusion.

"Why the hell are you smiling so hard?" she asks. I laugh at her, trying to ignore her persistence in pissing me off.

"Dolly, I found her," I smile.

"Oh." She smiles with me and I begin going to my work. Now I'm going to be able to focus much better now.

Eventually I'll finally have Brielle back in my arms again where she really belongs.

- транс -

BRIELLE WILLIAMS

I'm sitting down eating a snack with Chloe and Ariana on the couch. I'm not fully relaxing until Lorenzo, who I know is going fucking insane based on Hannah's statement cools down.

I have sold all of my dresses, they're really high-quality and people, specifically Chloe's friends grabbed them quickly, and I made bank on them.

Right now I have about $550K and I actually have no idea what I want to do with it. I obviously want to share it with Anna and Chloe but with what?

I kept how much money I have from Lucas and the majority of it is in Chloe's bank account.

Until he cools down, I'm not making one for myself. He could use it to track me or something. I don't know. I just know he's still looking for me. I'm getting that eerie feeling that I'm being watched.

It resurfaced again.

The phone rings and Chloe picks it up, she says it's Hannah and gives the phone to me.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hi, Brielle." On the other side of the phone, I hear a feminine sounding russian accent.

Dariya.

"I'm hanging up," I say about to put the phone on the cradle but I hear a shout from the other side of the phone.

"Lorenzo isn't with me. Please, this is urgent," Dariya rushes out, worried, staining her voice heavily.

It has to be urgent. Anna wouldn't have let her in otherwise so I should hear her out.

"Fine, what in the world do you want?"

"You need to leave Seattle."

"What?" I ask. What does she mean I need to leave Seattle?

How the hell does she know I'm in Seattle?

No-

"Yes, Brielle. Lorenzo found you and he's coming for you. He knows you're at your sister's house."